X-Men Days of Future is the best movie of the summer so far!!!!

Started: 6/11/2014 Category: Movies

X-Men is one of the best movies of this summer so far!!! Amazing Spiderman was a huge let down to more people. Godzilla and Edge of Tomorrow were really good just didn't compare to this movie!! This movie is far the best and I can't wait to argue about this

In my opnion, Godzilla is the best movie of the summer

How the X-men had so many plot twists and it had so much action and adventure and a great story!! This movie was just a great example of how Marvel has spread and how popular and awesome this has become!!! This Xmen was the best movie of the series by far and plus this movie was not in the middle for people. This movie more people liked this movie more then hating the movie. Also the box office did better for X men than Godzilla. Xmen had more villains and heros and technically more deaths so better movie and just more swag!!

I will now give reasons to why Godzilla is the best movie of the summer (so far) SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Action

The action in Godzilla is classic monster vs monster action. Who doesn't love seeing Godzilla breath fire down a monsters neck? The action was expertly filmed with incredible visual effects.

The Acting

The acting in this film is top notch, with great performences from Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Elizabeth Olsen. The acting made the film give a tone that was dark and realistic.

Ok if you wanna talk about actors and action lets do so
Actors and Actresses where do I begin we got Hugh Jackman, Hallie Berry, Jennifer Lawerence, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Peter Dinklage, and the rookies Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. I mean we got so much talent these some of these actors and actresses are in Lord of the Ring, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, Star Trek Next Generation, the original X-Men, and many tv shows so you might have Bryan Cranston but this movies has so many more awesome actors and actresses.
The action
You got Beast vs Magneto, the whole X-men vs the Sentinel in the past and future, and plus Wolverine just being complete awesome, and Quiksliver being funny.
You have monster vs monster I will give you that but my movie has so much more action and better characters for the job so Xmen all the way. The only two movies I see beating this one is DAwn of the Plant of the Apes or Guardian of the Galaxy

I was not done. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

The Directing

Two words:Gareth Edwards. That man is a director with talent. How many shots did you go "Thats awesome" in this movie? Gareth Edwards combined incredible human drama with heart pacing action sequences to make Godzilla finally great again.

The Climax

I could've said this when I talked about the action, but now is a good time. Godzilla takes a monster's throat and breathes fire down it's neck. How awesome is that? Later he chucks he head on the ground and does his classic roar. The climax was big and satisfying, it was just what I needed for a great Saturday night at the movies.

When you want to see a film, you want to make sure it's a great film. X-Men was great, but Godzilla is the biggest and best movie of the summer (So far).

Posted by Raisor 2 years ago
Pro wins based on his argument that X-men made more money at box office and his point that X-Men had better actors. The actor argument was a pretty big swing for Pro.

I didn't find the arguments about better action to be convincing.

Conduct to Con because Pro used the word "swag" and insulted Michael Fassbender.
Posted by Burncastle 2 years ago
This one is easy to win: Summer begins on the 21st of June, therefore X-men can not be the best movie of the summer.
Vote Placed by Raisor 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments