CoolAkram
jfreet

Xbox One Or Ps4?

Started: 12/4/2014 Category: Games

CoolAkram

Pro

I think the ps4 is better for lots of reasons.
1. Free Online playing with your friends don't have to pay live unlike xbox
2. More safe... Meaning because more xbox's have been returned than ps4
jfreet

Con

The Xbox is underrated, yes, but it is underrated for a reason that has long been resolved. The Xbox has a significantly better line up of games available at this time. Sunset Overdrive, for example, has been the breakout hit of the year so far, and it is an Xbox One exclusive. Also the majority of games available on the PS4 are also available on the Xbox One. Another reason is better affordability. The Xbox One has a large amount and more of the features that the PS4 has, but the X1 is cheaper (We will call it the X1 now on. If you don't believe it, check sites that sell both the X1 and PS4 and compare the prices. Almost 99% of the time, the X1 is cheaper.
CoolAkram

Pro

CoolAkram forfeited this round.
jfreet

Con

jfreet forfeited this round.
Posted by NewJoker755 2 years ago
NewJoker755
xbox one is better because their graphic are beautiful. Look at the internet and see the comparison.
Posted by Edvin_32178 2 years ago
Edvin_32178
Dude for PS4, only cost money.
Posted by fireguy354 2 years ago
fireguy354
Pro.... argument 1 is a big lie... It's called PlayStation world plus now I think (sorry I don't play PlayStation much) but I know it costs money now... Invalid argument, my vote goes to con!
Posted by Piquno 2 years ago
Piquno
Nintendo Wii brutha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!