hlamr
Coda

Xbox One is A Great Machine... Misconcieved...

Started: 6/7/2013 Category: Technology

hlamr

Pro

Xbox One... a beautiful console. With a fusion of matte and gloss, a 50/50 share of either, which contribute to a beautiful console case. Yet even beyond the looks, Xbox One is sophisticated, with it's powerful x86 architecture, a custom Microsoft CPU, and 8GB of RAM, which isn't the absolute best, but can get any job a game console of the sort is used for, faster then even needed, or expected. 300,000 servers, which surpasses the very minimal 15,000 servers used for the current generation Xbox's all around the world, truly is a great compliment to the machines power. 15 new exclusives, 8 of which will be new franchises, truly separate this console from the other 8th generation consoles. Yet, a public poll taken at IGN's website reveals (for some reason) that 75% of the community over there, does not think the Xbox One is a great innovation, and will not get it.
Yet why? People say that it isn't user-friendly, yet it is. This "lack of user-friendliness" is for justice, and justice alone, and this is just from a person who hates the Xbox One's point of view. Yet, this Xbox One hater, probably has internet connection. Some one, come and debate with me. Come and debate, to settle this problem... for I am not wasting all my breath. This isn't even one fourth of the legitimate arguments I have in stock... I have plenty more up my sleeve. All I need... is some one to debate with...
Coda

Con

I will agree that whoever created the X-box was very intellegent and talented, but i do know that there have been quite a few problems created because of that device, one being it rots the brain and gives you no exercise what so ever unless of course you bought a game that involved exercising. I do beleive getting on the contraption every once and a while wont hurt you, but reading a book or playing sports would be better for you.
hlamr

Pro

hlamr forfeited this round.
Coda

Con

Are you backing out already? Are my arguments to hard to argue with?
hlamr

Pro

hlamr forfeited this round.
Coda

Con

Coda forfeited this round.
hlamr

Pro

hlamr forfeited this round.
Coda

Con

Coda forfeited this round.
hlamr

Pro

hlamr forfeited this round.
Coda

Con

Coda forfeited this round.
Posted by Coda 4 years ago
Coda
who?
Posted by wolfman4711 4 years ago
wolfman4711
Well I already know who I'm voting for
Posted by bladerunner060 4 years ago
bladerunner060
What, specifically, is the resolution, here?

Is it that the Xbox One is getting a bad rap? Is it that it has no problems whatsoever? What resolution, specifically, are you defending?
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
Really suggest using a picture for this one.