NPhyzics
pikachumurillo23

Xbox One is better than Ps4

Started: 5/17/2015 Category: Games

NPhyzics

Pro

While both systems are good, I believe that the Xbox One is more innovative and has better exclusive games than the Ps4.
pikachumurillo23

Con

I will accept this debate this will be fun
NPhyzics

Pro

Xbox One is better than Ps4 because the Ps4 controller is cheaply made and Uncomfortable. The Xbox One controller gives the player the best experience with its own vibration motors in the triggers which delivers the best results for the player. Not to mention its newly designed D-Pad that is more accurate than any other. Also, the Quality thumb sticks give the player better grip and accuracy.
pikachumurillo23

Con

pikachumurillo23 forfeited this round.
pikachumurillo23

Con

sorry I was busy with school anyway lets begin. while you may got a got a valid point I see something better in my perspective for example even though the xbox one may have a good controller than the ps4 the ps4 doesn't cost much and it even sold more than the xbox one. even PlayStation plus doesn't cost much but the xbox one require people to pay for xbox live and a monthly pay wich is bull. and the ps4 allows players to stream their game with many people with twitch or ustream xbox one dosent have that. i have many things to say about the ps4 and xbox one but im saving it for other round

sources used: (youtube) (wikipedia) (gagadget)
NPhyzics

Pro

NPhyzics forfeited this round.
pikachumurillo23

Con

my opponent forfited i shall wait until hes is ready and if he isnt that makes me the victor
NPhyzics

Pro

Xbox Live costs a bit more, but it is also more reliable than playstation network. In December when PlayStation network and Xbox was spammed and players could not log in, Xbox live only took about a day and a half to two days to block the spammers. However, PlayStation network took about 5 1/2 days to fix the spam problem. This is a prime example of why Xbox live is more reliable than Playstation network. Xbox one can stream twitch and so can PlayStation. Off the topic of this Xbox Xbox has a more innovative interface then PlayStation because Xbox has a partnership with the NFL and with Xbox you can have fantasy football. The thing that makes this so cool is that while you are playing a game, you can check your fantasy football with the cool features Xbox has which is multitasking. Finally the connect sensors for the Xbox are more accurate and complex than PlayStation the cameras right now. In the end PlayStation and Xbox are very cool. In the future I hope that the next GEN consoles will be more Advanced an offer where you many more features then they currently do now.
pikachumurillo23

Con

While you do have a good point when it come to Xbox live being more reliable you said some things that didn't make since. Firstly NFL is now becoming a cash cow meaning that you need to pay for the fantasy football. Also while I didn't said this in other rounds the kinect is poor with bad calibration and movement control also the games for the kinect are terrible. While the ps4 camera is more better with great calibration and good games such as just dance and the playroom they even thought of making some sort of oculus rift device I saw it on a game informer issue p. So even if Xbox have many good things about it it has many things that are just bad about it. And that's why the ps4 is better than the xbox