AMcCormack21
Srom

Xbox One over Ps4?

AMcCormack21

Con

I will say that the Xbox one is inferior to a brick and the Ps4(though i do not own one) is and will always be the superior gaming system. Microsoft failed to apple in computers, and in cellular smartphones, and fails to Sony in gaming systems. Microsoft is a failure compared to any other corporation. The only upside that microsoft brings to the table with the xbox is the Xbox Live concept, which closely relates to Sony's Ps+. Although I havent played Playstation since the PsP and the Ps2, the playstation 4 blows the Xbox one right out of the water. Xbox took a large leap backwards with the creation of the xbox one.
Srom

Pro

I have a PS4 and I prefer it over an Xbox One because of all the things they said in E3 and then they decided to change their own policy's.
For the Xbox if you don't have "Live" you cannot be online or access some of your main features and so basically you often have to pay for Live to use everything. However, for the PS4 it's much better you can pay $10 for 1 month of PS Plus, $17 for 3 months ,and $50 for a year in order for you to play online multiplayer games. You can still go online and check the store, and chat with your friends. It's only for the multiplayer part for your games. It's actually a good deal because as a PS Plus member you get every month a free game that comes out for PS plus subscribers and you also get a percentage off of certain games that are on sale.

There are also some games that are really good Playstation exclusives such as Infamous Second Son, The Last of Us Remastered, DC Universe Online, Warframe, Blacklight Retribution, Planetside 2, and many more that comes to the future.

A lot of the games on the Xbox One run on 920p and that's not really that good. I rather have a game that runs on 1080p and a lot of the FPS on the games run on 60 FPS.
AMcCormack21

Con

So i guess we agree? The ps4 is superior and the xbox is a useless box of junk
Srom

Pro

Srom forfeited this round.
AMcCormack21

Con

AMcCormack21 forfeited this round.
Srom

Pro

Srom forfeited this round.
AMcCormack21

Con

AMcCormack21 forfeited this round.
Srom

Pro

Srom forfeited this round.
Posted by Dishoungh 3 years ago
Dishoungh
This debate blows
Posted by Srom 3 years ago
Srom
*facepalm* I thought I was arguing against Xbox One over PS4 not for!
Posted by edibleshrapnel 3 years ago
edibleshrapnel
You provide no reasoning to why the Xbox 1 is superior to the PS 4.