vonteboy454
stormsasuke180

Xbox/Playstation should make it to where gamers only play with people of there own age group.

vonteboy454 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/2/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

vonteboy454

Pro

Ok, I think that gamers these days are getting tired of being forced to play with immature little kids who shouldn't be playing certain games anyway. Such as Call of Duty, or Grand Theft Auto: Online. It is such a pain to play with them sometimes, due to the fact they are always complaining when they lose, and are always calling other people online offensive names as well. I think that the servers should be spilt between age groups. >13 could be the first one. 13-17 could be the second one. 18-40 could be the third one, and then 40+, so that way there can be balance, and people can have more fun online without worrying if a little kid will try to report them for losing at the game they play, and I do realize this could actually make it harder to find people online due to the fact, the gaming community would be spilt, but the solution for that could be by letting in a player from a different age group in every once and while without telling them, but you could only get let in to the next age group you are closest to.

EX: If the servers for the 13-17 are not pulling in a lot people at the moment, and I am 17 years of age, I could be let in the 18-40 age group, or even place in a subgroup with the 18-40 group (such as a 18-25 age group within the 18-40 age group) or if I am 13, I could be put in the >13 age group, and place in a subgroup there too (10-13). This would not only help with kids playing with people the should be playing with, it would also help control the petos, and even increase the flow of track in the online gaming world. Vote pro
stormsasuke180

Con

I accept this challenge. I will use round 1 to respond to your points and make my own.
"Gamers these days are getting tired of being forced to play with immature little kids..."
-Yes they are. Now does this justify change though? This won't prevent the kids from annoying them. The kids fake their age anyway.
"always complaining when they lose, and are always calling other people online offensive names as well."
-This isn't exclusive to kids. Trash talking, insults, scrubs, etc. also exist in older age groups as well.
I don't think segregating the community is a good idea. This is the internet. People are going to be immature. Age does not equal maturity. Should those who are below 13 but are mature enough be penalized? Should those who are above 18 but immature be put in the high age group? I do not think so.
Posted by Jimmy_says_yes_to_roblox 1 month ago
Jimmy_says_yes_to_roblox
NOOOOOOO what if i have an older frined that is out of my age group? i wouldnt be able to play with him because of your stupid rules. Aswell some older game players can help you and give you tips on how to play better (like roblox and from expirience). you are probably to young to play these games anyway. # roasted