Playstationsucks001
TetsuRiken

Xbox is better than Playstation

Playstationsucks001
Started: 11/1/2013 Category: Games

Playstationsucks001

Pro

Xbox is better than Playstation. Playstation just plain sucks.
TetsuRiken

Con

I disagree I know for a fact that Playstaion is way better than Xbox.
Playstationsucks001

Pro

Yeah right. Playstation has the Gears of War series, the Halo series, and more. And our internet is way faster.
TetsuRiken

Con

While I do like Halo I've check out gears of war and its not that great plus were your proof of the Internet and besides PS has so many more great games granted most are anime based games but we also have God of War which is epic to the point of awesome!
Playstationsucks001

Pro

God of war is for gay men who can't beast it up on Gears of War. And who needs anime when you have t.v., cartoons, movies, and so much more. Anime is gay. The guy on guy gay, not the happy gay.
TetsuRiken

Con

This is a debate on PS VS Xbox not a troll on anime but we can duke it out after this if you like and God of war is a pain in the but when it wants to be. Trust me action games are much harder than shooting games I play both so I should know. Plus I don't see you haven to fight op bosses that troll you every time you play the game. Also we have blu ray players and Kingdom Hearts.
Playstationsucks001

Pro

I play every time of game there is so i know that Gears is way more badbutt than God of War.
TetsuRiken

Con

Your not even trying to prove that Xbox is better than PS. I was bring up facts and your focused on one game try and convince me to say that Xbox is better and then I'll give you some respect. Also PS has better graphics.
Playstationsucks001

Pro

No, i know way more people that own both an xbox and playstation that say xbox has the better graphics. Also, xbox is better because puts everything into its own group and focuses on the console itself. Playstation wastes its time on different products, and puts the blu-ray into the console. Who needs that when i can just watch a movie and play a game AT THE SAME TIME. Playstation has to wait to play one or the other. Plus, xbox doesn't crash as much as Playstation networks do. We have better security. Our network is harder to hack so our console's are safer and better protected from viruses or a hacker.
TetsuRiken

Con

I haven't herd anything about Xbox graphics being better and I've owned both and the PS has better graphics and while the hacking thing is true that doesn't mean PS sucks. another thing just because Sony Doesn't focus on just Computers and the PlayStation doesn't mean that it sucks either in fact it makes it a better because Sony can do TVs and stuff while making a grand Gaming system makes it all the better plus they've had more time to wok on the PlayStation and the new Xbox is the PS 2 of Xbox.
Posted by WyattEarp19 3 years ago
WyattEarp19
I like Xbox but it's clear who won this debate.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
And when we talk about it else where he says that the new Xbox is going to be able to play PS games and sorry about dising Xbox I like it but I like PS more.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
And I didn't just put no and gave some facts except the graphics thing I was guessing.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
At least I didn't put that things were gay.
Vote Placed by B3N 3 years ago
B3N
Playstationsucks001TetsuRikenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con just said no to everything and never brought up strong points against the other and some of cons points near the end could easily help the pro side. No, play station doesn't suck. I don't have either of the games you are arguing about but I do agree that xbox has better exclusives and con could only think of one somewhat good of a game to defend itself.
Vote Placed by Beverlee 3 years ago
Beverlee
Playstationsucks001TetsuRikenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the gay slur. I didn't see much else.