Truth_seeker
radicaalllll

YHWH is the most powerful God in existence

Truth_seeker

Pro

I will argue for why the God of the Bible is the most powerful God in existence. I will let my opponent go 1st.
radicaalllll

Con

Well firstly, there isn't proof that there exactly is a "God" and here is wear I prove my statement.

Evolution, yes I know that everyone says this, but it's true! The Bible was just made up by a bunch of misogynistic men.

A man and woman didn't just appear out of nowhere and decided to freak in some bushes.

There honestly isn't any proof whatsoever.

So my answer to this is not there is no powerful God, and if there is a God then he is trapped in an eternal prison, with no way to come out and actually HELP people.
Truth_seeker

Pro

Where in the Bible does it conflict with the theory of evolution? You haven't given any evidence within the text nor have you given proof of it being made up by humans.

On the contrary, God does indeed act upon the world (Gen. 1:1, Isa. 40:22, 42:5, Acts 17:25, etc.)
radicaalllll

Con

Evolution does not need to be stated in the Bible, and it is not. It's just common sense.
Truth_seeker

Pro

You haven't given enough reasons for why God has to be proven through 1 method which only examines the natural realm. Secondly, you haven't given a solid reason for why God is not the most powerful god vs. all others.
radicaalllll

Con

There is no god
Truth_seeker

Pro

That's not a very solid argument...
radicaalllll

Con

Well there is no solid proof there is a god. A book that was made thousands of years ago is your proof?

There is no powerful god.

If there was a powerful god, then why doesn't he have the "power" to change the world? Why doesn't he stop all of this violence and hatred that is happening on this planet? Why doesn't he heal the people who are suffering?

What kind of "powerful" is that?

If there was a god, then that god would be very weak. Just sitting back, relaxing as he watches people suffer from the violence act upon them.
Truth_seeker

Pro

Truth_seeker forfeited this round.
radicaalllll

Con

radicaalllll forfeited this round.
Posted by radicaalllll 2 years ago
radicaalllll
I honestly don't know why I participated in this debate. LOL
Posted by YoungZealous 2 years ago
YoungZealous
Yea was supposed toTooken up Theists but they who are Atheists is always feelING like they are prepared thave these conversations inthings they don't know.
Posted by SamuelMarshall999 2 years ago
SamuelMarshall999
Oh, man! This debate was supposed to be taken up by a Theist! :(
Posted by YoungZealous 2 years ago
YoungZealous
Why should I watch your stuff when you can't vote right? It's probably some atheist or islamic narrow minded teaching. I lost respect towards you the fact u voted for son one who considered this dreaming arab in a cave to be a prophet after he was choked and forced to read .
Then you voted for a guy who didn't even give me a good stance but trying to correct things other than the facts. I found it not shocking that one person voted happened to be friends with my opponent lol. I looked at your pic and you look middle eastern so chanced are your more bias against the christian even if your athiest . As I looked on those christian debates you happened to be on them all which proved me right who you are.
Posted by Mhykiel 2 years ago
Mhykiel
@YoungZealous I was being snarky. review this https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by YoungZealous 2 years ago
YoungZealous
See I knew you were ex muslim. That's why in my debate @Mhykiel; you voted for the muslim guy.

You around acting as atheist but you support islamic loser debaters.
Posted by Mhykiel 2 years ago
Mhykiel
I don't think his name is YHWH
Posted by Cat_Lover 2 years ago
Cat_Lover
I think this debate was meant to be taken up by a theist.