WOLF.J
frankfurter50

YOU WANT SOME??!! VIRTUAL FIGHT TO THE DEATH (fun)

WOLF.J

Con

Rules: One damaging move per round, death can only occur in round 5/comments depending on who is more convincing

Like fortnite we both start of with 100 power and 100 stamina

Weaponry is forbidden until the final round

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start, i'm comin at ya HARD, and i've just blitzed you with a low blow to the groin, catching you off guard, leaving you winded and breifly unconscious.

you now have 80 power and 80 stamina, how will you respond?!
frankfurter50

Pro

I yank your ear, poke you in the eye, and flip you over onto the concrete. I now have 90 power and 85 stamina, you now have 75 power and 78 stamina. What do you do?
WOLF.J

Con

Right well because you violated the one move per round rule, i go home crying, and Poseidon the almighty lord n floods your home. But alas I return the next day at your flooded home fully revitalised, and smash you over the head with a glass bottle,temporarily causing you to faint. With me standing over you with pride, you now have 56 power n 64 stamina.

WYD!?!
frankfurter50

Pro

Well, you just broke the one move per round rule too- ah, well. I get off the floor and place you into one of these things which the Ancient Greeks used to torture people, one of these bull statues:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

And as you scream because of the searing heat, I enjoy the melody that emanates from the nostrils. However, since it's not the last round yet, and I can't finish you off, I remove you from it just before you reach one hundred and ten degrees Fahrenheit and burn to a blackened crisp. You're badly wounded, your lungs are short on air- you have 34 power and 23 stamina. It won't be long now.
WOLF.J

Con

Right then, you turn around and its Masterful, he rapes 20 times over, I then manage to call my boy flatstanley, he takes me the hospital. 9 months later i return full strength again. I force u to drink gasoline and set u on fire. I watch on sadistically as u sink down to 5 stamina 17 power. Thus turning the tables.
frankfurter50

Pro

Time for death. Using superhuman strength, I rise from the flames and drag you with me, burning every inch of your body, and you feel the heat of the flames, licking slowly at every inch of your skin, and the fire spreads quickly. I die, or course, since gasoline is toxic, but you die too. We both have 0 power and 0 stamina.

Also, you broke the one move per round rule.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
I clearly won this no holds barred war!
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
huh?, I thought nullins died
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 5 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This is going to be great.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
briefly*