Crypto247
Mysterio

Yahoo Answers is better for politics than Debate.org

Mysterio

Crypto247

Pro

Round 1 is just acceptance while the others are debating. IMO Yahoo Answers is better than this site!
Mysterio

Con

I accept this debate. I think that Yahoo Answers isn't really for debating at all. By the way this is my first debate on here. I will get into details after you post your 2nd round.
Crypto247

Pro

So be it.

Yahoo Answers is better because Debate.org is liberal bias. Nothing but full of them on this site. Looking at your profile you seem to be one as well. Liberals!

But on yahoo answers liberals are not like their, meaning it is better.
Mysterio

Con

Wait that is the only reason why you think Yahoo Answers is better than this site? Just because you happen to find this site liberal bias? I really don't know too much about this site since it is my first day, but how could Yahoo Answers be better? Yahoo Answer is a very bad site for politics. It is nothing but bashing, trolling, and flame wars with no facts behind them. The only good section of Yahoo Answer is Martial Arts but other than that most sections is nothing but trolling and fighting. Do you have any other reasons why Yahoo Answers is better other than you're claim of liberal bias of this site?
Crypto247

Pro

YOU LIE! You are a lying liberal idiot! You need to learn to respect people you dumb idiot. You jack off to obama I bet you do! I bet you are lazy and expect everything for nothing. Also I do have other reasons like people on this site can sometimes troll and they pretend they are smart when they really aren't. You liberals are like us cons, execpt you lie to cover up your faluts. We cons will tell you what we did wrong and hide nothing. You are a traitor to america.
Mysterio

Con

What kind of stuff is yahoo teaching you? Did yahoo teach you to debate like that? Which is completely wrong and is very rude. You don't have to agree with me, and I don't have to agree with you. I think you need to stop acting like a child and grow up. Also maybe there are trolls on here; heck there is and one of them is you. Maybe there are others but yahoo answers has tons and tons of them. So even if this website is full of them and I doubt that. Yahoo Answers is full of them as well
Crypto247

Pro

YOU KEEP LYING AND ATTACKING ME! Your with him! You brought everyone against me in a debate. You are a liar, a cheater, and a false man. I bet you are him! Also obummer sucks! Even Bieber is better than obummer! Also don't get sarcastic and say who is obummer. Obummer is obama. Obama sucks. He is the worst president ever. I bet you are that guy with the baby avatar. I am popular on yahoo and you are trying to prevent me from being popular on here! FK U! Also I will keep you down by saying I don't like you!
Mysterio

Con

Well you know you shouldn't be turning this into a flame war. In my opinion you can get an easy win if you prove yahoo answer is better if you can just stop all this fighting. If you flame me on that last round then I guess your claim is false. I will let you decide if you want to win or lose.
Crypto247

Pro

YOU KEEP LYING! Yahoo Answers is a great place. It taught me how to be a man. How to debate. It taught me the lies of the liberals and the truth of the conservatives. It pretty much converted from a wimpy liberal to conservative in just weeks. I am no longer a stupid uneducated liberal that expects thing from people. When I was a liberal I had no friends on yahoo but when I became a con it seem I got alot of friends. You are the biggest liar I ever known. I can't make friends on here even if I was a liberal. Nearly everyone on this site is trollish, lying, evil, mean, or just crazy. And your one to. Your a fing freak. You are trying to bring the peple agianst me to make ym more unpopular. that is your goal. it is to make my life as bad, and misable as possible. You want my money. you want everything I have. you want my life, and my freedom. you will take all of it away. Yahoo Answers never done anything like that before!
Mysterio

Con

Well I guess you wanted to lose. You are a troll, and you just prove that yahoo taught you to do nothing but hate. I guess I win.
Posted by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
Does Crypto have mental issues? Seems like it.
Posted by Viper-King 5 years ago
Viper-King
is mysterio crypto247 because both accounts are disactivated and imabench said they were both the same person?
Posted by Viper-King 5 years ago
Viper-King
Mysterio is Crypoto247? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Viper-King 5 years ago
Viper-King
I know!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by DavInChains 5 years ago
DavInChains
I've just been amusing myself for the past 10 minutes looking at Crypto's debates. His other debates are exactly the same - no arguments, only insults...
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
The funny thing is I'm conservative, and crypto is psycho.
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
Lol i see why his profile is deactivated.
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
CRBarrow
But there is some liberals in there that have some sense.

I have a definition from urban dictionary for Crypto

Typically a person who believes that:
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
republican
Someone who supports the rights of the unborn, but won't fund stem cell research that could help the millions who are already here. The first one to protest abortion rights, and the first one willing to take a life through capital punishment. Someone who espouses personal freedom, and then tries to pass constitutional amendments to restrict it. Someone threatened by government surplus but unfazed by goverment deficits. Someone who is pro-business but anti-citizen. Someone who wants to take away the helping hand, after he's made it to safety. Someone who holds a cross in one hand and tries to burn it with the other.
Posted by 000ike 5 years ago
000ike
CRBarrow, yahoo answers are filled with conservatives. I know that for sure. That website is a pitiful display of political ignorance.
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
CRBarrow
And dude you want to claim that this website is filled with Liberals?

There are 2,209 Liberals and
There are 2,259 Conservatives. So It isn't filled with liberals, We just disargee with what you say, and if we disagree we're automatically liberals? your a humorous troll, go back to your conservative "filled" yahoo answers, that really isn't filled with conservatives
Vote Placed by SuperRobotWars 5 years ago
SuperRobotWars
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: WTF!
Vote Placed by QT 5 years ago
QT
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side presented any convincing arguments, but Con obviously had better conduct.
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Crypto's account has been shut down so I guess he wont mind if I, a liberal, give my votes to the Con
Vote Placed by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Leave Crypto. Now.
Vote Placed by seraine 5 years ago
seraine
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con just yelled.
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, this was easy. BOP is on Pro which he did not even ATTEMPT to uphold. He blamed this on liberal bias. Conduct because he accuses Con of lying.
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side debated the resolution, but since Pro was willing to turn the entire debate into a gigantic wave of perjoratives...nicknaming Obama Obummer, calling his opponent an idiot and accusing him of liberal bia, and accusing him of "lying"...
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
Crypto247MysterioTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was Con's first debate, and though technically an extremely easy debate, he seemed to get a little distracted by Pro's nonsensical arguments. One of the most important things to do is to stay on topic, even if you opponent wanders off to lala land with their arguments, stay focused on the resolution and let them drift away on their own. Also, sources sources sources. And finally, welcome to the site.