RC-8015
atheistwithfinelegs

Yes, Jesus is real

RC-8015 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

RC-8015

Pro

Why do you believe that Jesus is not real? The Bible has been proven accurate, and was inspired by God, who is one part of the trinity, along with Jesus. Also, how can people call themselves followers of Christ (aka Christians) but refuse to believe that he exists? I want to hear your side of the story, and prove me wrong, although I know that to be impossible.
atheistwithfinelegs

Con

But science has also been proved real. What would you believe in? Some big dude in the sky that grants your every wish, or people that have actual facts to represent that god and jesus do not exist?
Posted by canis 2 weeks ago
canis
As an atheist I am sure that Jesus did exist.
As an atheist I am 100 % sure that a god never existed, (except the man made ones)..
Posted by Stupidape 2 weeks ago
Stupidape
"Well a lot of the people in the bible were not real, like the main character God, so it is reasonable to assume that Jesus could have not been real as well." jo154676

We can't be 100% sure God doesn't exist. I'd guess there is about a 68% chance or so that Jesus existed. I think he was a Hebrew and a Jew that was persecuted by the Romans and lost his sanity. The Bible has some historical facts correct, there are Jewish accounts of Jesus, and there are Roman accounts.

https://bible.org...
Posted by jo154676 2 weeks ago
jo154676
Well a lot of the people in the bible were not real, like the main character God, so it is reasonable to assume that Jesus could have not been real as well.
Posted by Stupidape 2 weeks ago
Stupidape
Jesus of Nazareth was most likely real. Jesus that could walk on water and the son of God, probably not. In other words as the debate is typed, I agree.