NerdedOut
weathersucks

Yes or No: Do aliens exist?

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

NerdedOut

Pro

Yes, I believe aliens exist. While some people would argue that there's no proof of aliens, remember that there's no proof of us being alone, either.
Let's start with the fact that the universe is huge. Absolutely ginormous. It is mathematically impossible for aliens not to exist. How is it scientifically possible for one planet, and one planet alone, to get life? We received our life from a meteor strike that had bacteria on it, for one thing. If there's no life in the universe other than us, then how could've that meteor gotten bacteria on it in the first place? Plus, there are billions and billions of meteors and asteroids in space at any given time, so how could've life been on one, and only one asteroid, billions of years ago? And how does anyone explain everything that has been spotted in space? No, I'm not talking about those fake UFO videos on YouTube. I'm talking about the WOW signal and such.
And then there's that Russian boy, named Boriska Kipriyanovich. He claims to have been born on mars in his previous life. When he was a child, he had such a large, large knowledge of space, without ever studying it. He even has in depth, detailed memories about his life on mars, and his race apparently sent him, as well as others, to warn other intelligent species of nuclear war and the damage it could bring (nuclear war allegedly almost destroyed his race, and they now live underground). How does anyone explain his detailed, realistic memories? His vast, unimaginable knowledge of space?
Then there's the Anunnaki. Those were Sumerian gods. Sumer, for those of you who aren't aware, is Earth's very first human civilization. The very, very first civilization, thousands and thousands of years ago. Their wall carvings involving the Anunnaki show many neat things. Many people nowadays believe that the Anunnaki are actually highly advanced aliens. The Sumerians believed that the Anunnaki possessed creatures. These creatures, whose names I don't remember, basically translated into drones. Things 'that weren't living, but appeared so,' as their names suggested. First of all, we use drones, so why not aliens? But that's not all. These drones were shown as figures and wall carvings, and they look exactly like the Alien Grays. Know that cliche, grey, balloon-shaped head alien? Well, that is exactly what these drones look like. Short with big foreheads and huge eyes. And what else? The Anunnaki also used aircraft. The thing is, however, that this aircraft, according to wall carvings, looks exactly like human aircraft. It looks so strikingly similar to our aircraft that it's simply insane. How on earth could the Sumerians have known about it? This civilization lived thousands of years ago, yet they somehow knew what aircraft looked like.

I REST MY CASE.
weathersucks

Con

Let's start with the fact that the universe is huge. Absolutely ginormous. It is mathematically impossible for aliens not to exist.
SCIENTISTS CONTINUE TO SAY THAT IT IS A MIRACLE THAT LIFE FORMED.
How is it scientifically possible for one planet, and one planet alone, to get life?
We received our life from a meteor strike that had bacteria on it, for one thing.
WHO IS SAYING THAT?
If there's no life in the universe other than us, then how could've that meteor gotten bacteria on it in the first place? Plus, there are billions and billions of meteors and asteroids in space at any given time, so how could've life been on one, and only one asteroid, billions of years ago? And how does anyone explain everything that has been spotted in space? No, I'm not talking about those fake UFO videos on YouTube. I'm talking about the WOW signal and such.

I COULD JUST AS EASILY ASCRIBE THAT TO SUPERNATURAL "BEINGS" THAT ARE EITHER SPIRITUAL OR IN ANOTHER DIMENSION BUT DEFINITELY NOT ALIENS AS I HAVE HEARD ANYONE USE THE TERM.

Then there's the Anunnaki. Those were Sumerian gods. Sumer, for those of you who aren't aware, is Earth's very first human civilization. The very, very first civilization, thousands and thousands of years ago. Their wall carvings involving the Anunnaki show many neat things. Many people nowadays believe that the Anunnaki are actually highly advanced aliens. The Sumerians believed that the Anunnaki possessed creatures.
These creatures, whose names I don't remember, basically translated into drones.
YOU SHOULD REMEMBER OR LOOK THIS UP. TOO FAR OF AN ASSUMPTION THAT NONLIVING MOVING THINGS ARE MECHANICAL ESPECIALLY IN A MORE "SPIRITUAL" SOCIETY.
Things 'that weren't living, but appeared so,' as their names suggested.
First of all, we use drones, so why not aliens? But that's not all. These drones were shown as figures and wall carvings, and they look exactly like the Alien Grays. Know that cliche, grey, balloon-shaped head alien? Well, that is exactly what these drones look like. Short with big foreheads and huge eyes. And what else?
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WITH BIG FOREHEADS AND EYES, LOL. STILL LOOKS TOO HUMAN TO NOT BE MADE UP IN THE MIND.
The Anunnaki also used aircraft. The thing is, however, that this aircraft, according to wall carvings, looks exactly like human aircraft. It looks so strikingly similar to our aircraft that it's simply insane. How on earth could the Sumerians have known about it? This civilization lived thousands of years ago, yet they somehow knew what aircraft looked like.
I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE GETTING ALL YOUR INFORMATION FROM. HOWEVER, EVEN IF TRUE MANY BIRDS HAVE AIRCRAFT LIKE SHAPES WHEN THEY FLY.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 month ago
MRAAJ.evil
Yes the reel see I see thim, yes they are real I've seen them
I no wat day lok lik, i know what they look like
an the r very spopy they did take me in spac shop an por me wif needil an cut me open!, and they are very spooky, they took me in a spaceship, and poked him with a needle.
I try to free but I culdnt then I went sleping (was drugged)
wen I wok up I see they wath me, when i woke up i saw them watch me
and I scaring an saying stop stop no no pok me plees (he screamed)
an they laff (laugh) at me
then I sleep wen they poke me an wake up home so ha (it was all a dream)

Seems like a reasonable RFD to me. Bit discriminatory if you ask me, my man might be dyslexic.

Lol
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 month ago
MRAAJ.evil
Flatstanley, he don't like you bro, i heard he said u look like E.T! Hahaha hahaha haha ha ha
Posted by Flatstanley 1 month ago
Flatstanley
Whiteflame ur meen y u do?!.?!
Posted by s-wangam 1 month ago
s-wangam
both are arguing for yes aliens!!!!!!
Posted by whiteflame 1 month ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Flatstanley// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Yes the reel see I see thim I no wat day lok lik an the r very spopy they did take me in spac shop an por me wif needil an cut me open! I try to free but I culdnt then I went sleping wen I wok up I see they wath me and I scaring an saying stop stop no no pok me plees an they laff at me then I sleep wen they poke me an wake up home so ha

[*Reason for removal*] Whatever this is, it"s not an RFD.
************************************************************************
Posted by Vongalaxy 1 month ago
Vongalaxy
lol this "debate" is a bloody mess. I don't even know where you get the "bacteria in meteor is the source of all life on this planet" thing. And citing shady reincarnation stories and ancient paintings is non-scientific af. Not even going to mention the con and their genius rebuttal.
Posted by KasperKid 1 month ago
KasperKid
Yeah aliens exist! we have illegals coming across the border all the time!
Posted by ccfungclare 1 month ago
ccfungclare
Its a yes, at least I believe it
Posted by frankfurter50 1 month ago
frankfurter50
You win.