Nails
PoloX

Yo' Mama is stupider, uglier, and fatter than mine.

Nails

Nails

Pro

To Polox: I liked your previous debate, so I thought I'd challenge you to one.

The funniest Yo' Mama jokes win.

No jokes in round 1.
PoloX

Con

Thanks for a great challenge. I am sure this will be an entertaining debate. I will just follow the format you use next round. And i will stay as original as possible.
Nails

Pro

"And i will stay as original as possible."

No, feel free to use quoted material. Correct me if I'm wrong, but non-original jokes were allowed in the original debate.

As far as votes go, I think giving all 7 to the person with the person with the best votes would be appropriate. There aren't really arguments/sources and poor conduct is essentially the purpose of this debate. If you disagree with this, CON, feel free to object.

1. Yo mama so stupid, it takes her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.

2. Yo mama so ugly, the movie 'Gorillas in the Mist' was filmed in her shower.

3. Yo mama so fat, she fell in love once, but she broke it.
PoloX

Con

1. Yo mama is so stupid, I put a Scratch-N'-Sniff sticker on the bottom of the pool and she drowned.

2. Yo mama is so ugly, when aliens abducted humans, her being one of them, they said "oops, wrong species!".

3. Yo mama is so fat, she walked past the TV and I missed 7 episodes of 60 minutes
Nails

Pro

1. Yo mama so stupid, she found a sticker that said "Scratch-and-Sniff" and went looking for a dog who had lost his to-do list.

2. Yo mama so ugly, even the tide won't take her out.

3. Yo mama so fat, if fat could be converted to fuel, Oklahoma would have the largest energy reserves on the planet.
PoloX

Con

1. Yo mama so stupid, when her head was x-rayed, the doctor told her there's nothing there! 2. Yo mama so ugly, not even hobos would date her. 3. Yo mama so fat, it takes a train and two buses just to get on her good side!
Nails

Pro

1. Yo mama so stupid, she tried to snort Coke and got ice cubes stuck in her nose.

2. Yo mama so ugly, when yo mama lover threatened to release nude photos of her on the internet unless he was given $1,000,000, the public immediately paid the ransom.

3. Yo mama so fat, she excels at track practice. She practices being the track, and everyone runs around her.
PoloX

Con

PoloX forfeited this round.
Nails

Pro

If CON can't handle the heat, he needs to stay out of the kitchen.
Him mama needs to stay in the kitchen.
PoloX

Con

PoloX forfeited this round.
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
All points to PRO. CON forfeited twice.
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
I don't think I've ever seen #1 as a Yo Mama joke, though I've heard it before. #2 I came up with while I was watching some news article about some star's photos being released. #3 is what I would tell this fat friend of mine on our track team. I converted it to a Yo Mama joke.
Posted by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
I'm not trying to diss, but I've heard these jokes so many times, they really aren't funny. Maybe get some "fresher" ones?
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
I believe #1 & #3 for this round are original, btw.
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
To be honest, I wouldn't want an 'original' joke debate. They're not funny. I was impressed with how funny your jokes were for having just created them in the previous debate, and they were still less funny than the average recycled joke.

There's only so much you can come up with that somebody else hasn't yet beat you to. As a consolation, I haven't been digging up jokes to use, all of mine so far are from memory.
studentathletechristian8
Nails, all of your jokes are unoriginal and old. It's no fun copying other material. Use your brain and create some ingenuitive ones. This is boring ;(
Posted by Cody_Franklin 7 years ago
Cody_Franklin
I would like to see where the evidence came from if they actually debated the resolution.
Posted by feverish 7 years ago
feverish
It would be kind of interesting if this was an actual debate on the resolution rather than a joke battle.
Vote Placed by bigtree 7 years ago
bigtree
NailsPoloXTied
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
NailsPoloXTied