GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
iCannot

Yo dawg joke contest

GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

First round is acceptance. Allow me to explain what a "yo dawg" joke is:

A joke that takes the following format:

"Yo dawg, I heard you like A, so I did X so you can do Y while you do Y"

The origin of the joke is Xzibit's famous quote: "Yo dawg, I heard you like cars, so I put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive." The quote was later turned into a famous internet meme.

EXAMPLE: Yo dawg I heard you like Justin Bieber. So I took a crap on your iPod so you can listen to sh*t while listening to sh*t

iCannot

Con

Sounds interesting. Might as well have a go at it.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

Yo dawg, I heard you like to read memes. So I filled your pictures with the word "meme" so you can read memes while you read memes.

Yo dawg I heard you like dawgs, dawg. So I put a dawg in yo dawg so you can have a dawg while you have a dawg, dawg.

Yo dawg I heard you like video games. So I made a game that puts you in the role of a gamer so you can play a video game while you play a video game.
iCannot

Con

Yo dawg, I heard you like yo dawg jokes, so I made a yo dawg joke with yo dawg in it, so you can laugh while you laugh.

Yo dawg, I heard you like to fight, so I boxed you in a box so you can fight while you fight.

Yo dawg, I heard you like to run, so I tracked you on a track so you can run while you run.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r

Pro

Yo dawg I heard you like cracking "In Communist Russia" jokes. So I relocated you in Communist Russia so you can crack "In Communist Russia" jokes while you crack In-Communist Russia jokes.

Yo dawg I heard you like to watch movies. So I made a movie wiith movie references in it so you can watch a movie while you watch a movie.

Yo dawg I heard you like rap music. So I made you an hour's supply of PB&J's so you can jam while you jam.
iCannot

Con

Yo dawg I heard you like animals so I bought you some bannanas so you can monkey around while you monkey around.

Yo dawg I heard you like cans so I brought you some cans so you can do the can-can while you can can.

Yo dawg I heard you like flowers so I picked up some flowers so you can smell them while you smell them.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 1 year ago
16kadams
GamrDeb8rBbrH8riCannotTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Yo dawg I heard you like cracking "In Communist Russia" jokes. So I relocated you in Communist Russia so you can crack "In Communist Russia" jokes while you crack In-Communist Russia jokes." -- lel