RawChicken
TheSemanticist

Yo mama jokes

RawChicken

Pro

round 1 is just to accept
TheSemanticist

Con

RawChicken

Pro

Before we start i would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate
Alright, Let go:

Yo mama so stupid that when she wanted to take the 44th bus she took the 22 two times
TheSemanticist

Con

My opponent is arguing something different than the resolution he provided. He wants to debate "yo mama jokes", where he is pro, or for, yo mama jokes. Con argues con, or against yo mama jokes. Pro is arguing something else than the resolution agreed upon.

I will now offer my arguments against the resolution. Yo mama jokes are sexist against women. There. That's it.
RawChicken

Pro

Alright then why did you accept this debate.
And bro calm you`r self down its not life if you`r insulting someone specific and what the hell doe`s it have to do with sexist to womens.
TheSemanticist

Con

The problem is that you misworded the resolution. The resolution you provided is different than what you are trying to argue. Sexism is my only argument because there isn't much I have to do considering your failure to properly word the resolution.
RawChicken

Pro

I can easily tell you`r new on this site and if you have nothing to say don`t make up nonsense like saying something is sexist when it completely has nothing to do with sexist
TheSemanticist

Con

You still haven't defended your miswording of the resolution. If you had wanted to debate which "yo mama" joke is better, you should have worded the resolution like, "Yo Mama Joke Battle" and defined the type of debate this would be in your round 1 argument. From what you provided, you are arguing for "yo mama" jokes (meaning they're funny), while I am arguing the opposite.

And you haven't refuted my sexism argument. Yo mama jokes are sexist because they degrade women; yo mama jokes are only funny to males; it would be less sexist if, say, there were yo papa jokes as well as yo mama jokes.
RawChicken

Pro

Alright fine we`ll do it you`r way.
Let me start by saying that you`r very wrong on the fact that yo mama jokes are only amusing to males, I`ve already heard lots of female insult other peoples moms. The proper definition of sexist is a discrimination of a certain gender (http://www.thefreedictionary.com... ) and yo mama jokes isn`t really saying that women's are stupid it`s just entertaining humour, and we don`t say yo papa jokes cause in the old times were started people didn`t really have a father and lives only with there mothers ( http://www.answerbag.com... )
TheSemanticist

Con

TheSemanticist forfeited this round.