Yo mamma smack down

Started: 8/11/2016 Category: Arts

We disagreed on a debate resolution and I feel that this is the only way to resolve this issue. You can lay down 3 jokes per round. The first round is for acceptance only.

Thank you!

This will be so brutal.

Yo mama is so fat, she works at the movie theater as the screen.

Yo mama is so stupid, when she was locked in a grocery store one night she starved almost to death.

Yo mama's so fat, she is the main cause of our world hunger.

One time I legit made a kid cry by telling these:

Yo mama so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.

Yo mama so ugly, restaurants use her picture to chase people out at closing time.

Yo mama so stupid, I put a scratch-n-sniff at the bottom of a pool and she drowned.

One time I legit made yo mamma cry by telling these:

Yo mama is so stupid, she saw a CarFax commercial and tried to sue the company when a fox didn't come out of her mobile phone.

Yo mama is so ugly, when she told her doctor that she might be pregnant everyone in the office burst out laughing

Yo mama is so stupid, when she saw "What Does The Fox Say?!" She actually thought that everything the fox said in the video was the sound of an actual fox.

I used to memorize these in middle school so I could win yo mama rap battles on the bus:

Yo mama's teeth so yellow, cars slow down when they see them.

Yo mama so dirty, she took a shower and lost 20 pounds.

Yo mama so fat, she stepped on the scale and it said, "whales belong in the ocean".

Um... Yo mamma joke rap battles? Interesting rhymes there.

Yo mamma is so stupid, when I told her to "cry me a river build me a bridge and get over it", she actually devoted her life to doing that.

Yo mama is so ugly, when she entered herself into the amateurs beauty pageant they had the audience sign a lease basically saying that they understood the consequences.

Yo mamma is so ugly, one time they mistook her for a gorilla and shot her at the zoo.

Back to you.

They weren't meant to rhyme that time :/

Yo mama so old she signed Moses' yearbook and owes Jesus 5 bucks.

Yo mama so ugly, it looks like her face caught on fire, and yo family tried to put it out with a fork.

Yo mama so fat, she walked by the TV and I missed 3 commercials.

Yo mamma is so ugly, when God made her He said: "Oops!!!"

Yo mamma is so fat that when she played musical chairs everyone was out because she took up all of the chairs

Yo mamma is so stupid she went to the dentist to go get a Bluetooth

Vote Pro.

Yo mama so fat, she rolled over on my iPhone and now it's an iPad.

Yo mama so stupid, when the weather forecast said it would by chilly, she went out with a spoon.

Yo mama so fat, she has her own gravitational pull.

Ladies and Gentleman, vote Con.
Posted by akaRay 3 weeks ago
"We disagreed on a debate resolution and I feel that this is the only way to resolve this issue."
Yes. This is brilliant.
Posted by fire_wings 2 months ago
You guys didn't say, "You're mama is so stupid that she was mad when there was a hole in her donut."
Posted by ThisIsMyUsername333 2 months ago
This is probably the greatest debate that I've seen in a while. Also, why is this listed under the "arts" category?