Urmom55
TheDarkMuffin

Yo momma joke war

TheDarkMuffin

Urmom55

Pro

Yo momma war, nuff said
TheDarkMuffin

Con

I accept, I suppose.
Urmom55

Pro

Urmom55 forfeited this round.
TheDarkMuffin

Con

Motionless was my posture. I awaited your round to be fulfilled.

Now, there has been talk of a forfeit. Perhaps that was fulfilling in some sense, I had no means of discerning. The arrival of a verdict wasn't important to me, as I had an overwhelming sense in my mind. Notwithstanding my verdict of not wanting to find a verdict, I analyzed it. What was the purpose behind accepting this Debate? Insufficient time between rounds. Insufficient payoff. Insufficient premise.

I suppose my trigger finger was working against me. Accepting all these Debates, hardly thinking it through, watching my finger put a Metal Storm to shame. I wish it wasn't so. I wish it wasn't like this. However, I suppose that my will is only the counter charge to the fact that I must now be motionless in my posture, waiting your round, knowing that though my rapid-clicking finger wasn't rewarded by you, it was at least rewarded by your mother.
Urmom55

Pro

Urmom55 forfeited this round.
TheDarkMuffin

Con

I suppose that by "nuff said," you intended to convey no interest in this. This disappoints me. I'm one of quick, lasting wit and many find it to their satiation. In fact, that's what this site is about.

We are here to put the lasting ability of our wits to evaluation. Our systematic deconstruction. Our proneliness to logic and reasoning, all in a timeframe caliber. Your lack of interest in my caliber is particularly disappointing, considering your genetic disposition, of which I had firsthand experience. I'm glad someone appreciates my ability to last to their satiation through my thick caliber.
Urmom55

Pro

You know, it wouldn't lemme sign in, so shut up. YO MOMMA SO POOR WHEN SHE GOES TO KFC SHE HAS TO LICK OTHER PEOPLE'S FINGERS
TheDarkMuffin

Con

Quite the contrary, Pro. To rebut, I'd like to disclose that she is verily one to enjoy licking other fingers. Say a stranger walks into the room. Say this person asks to, in front of everyone else, whilst you are eating your meal, surrender your fingers to her wet, drooling mouth.

How much money would you have to be offered to allow such an act?

Alas, you probably haven't the experience to know. However, it's probably unanimous (nearly) that it would be quite a sum. My mother has the means of paying such a sum, and thus, my momma is not so poor. Also, I will not "shut up." That's a contention that doesn't correlate with the first round.

You'd think your mother would teach you such manners, to stay within the rules of what was done first. You really ought to have asked before trying anything new.

Ha.

I'm kidding, of course. I can see the resemblance. I don't blame you at all. You clearly attained it through heredity. Your mother and I tried new things all the time.
Urmom55

Pro

Lol that good, I don't get why u have to go into philosophy tho?

YO MOMMAS SO FAT DORA COULDN'T EXPLORE HER
TheDarkMuffin

Con

"...philosophy..."

How much volume my mother takes up shouldn't dictate whether one is or isn't able to explore her. We've explored the oceans, and I'd be certain in saying that the oceans are fatter than my mother. We've explored space as well, and space is probably a bit fatter than my mother as well.[citation needed]

Dora, I imagine, would find my mother not impossible to explore at all. In fact, my mother's therapist is named Dr. Dora, and everything's simply been hunky dory.

Your mother, on the other hand, has been explored by her therapist in quite a different manner. Not through means of the therapist, mind you.

But through her means.

Her therapist(s) weren't making advances anywhere below the neck, so to speak. However, her interpretation of the fact was...unconventional. I suppose you could say they explored her...long and hard. I should know. Ask my Ph.D in psychological counseling, and whatever else you'd like to ask your father while I'm here.
Vote Placed by Subutai 3 years ago
Subutai
Urmom55TheDarkMuffinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Multiple FF by pro, plus, con countered the jokes pro used.