Yogapants
BIGATHEKEKKER

Yoga Pants

Yogapants
Started: 10/1/2014 Category: Fashion

Yogapants

Pro

I have been told my yoga pants tee shirt is misogynistic. I just found some humor in the fact that this piece of "athletic" apparel is worn to pick kids up form school, go to the farmers market, Starbucks & so on. I find it whimsical and fun. It is a cheap jab, but the words itself are not offensive. Thoughts? Web site is Yogapantstee.com - I sell them but caught some backlash as of late.
BIGATHEKEKKER

Con

Yoga pants are only for non dick women! It rides up their butts and is painful only to attract the attention of pill poppin viagra men!
Yogapants

Pro

Yoga pants can be worn by any lady. Lots of shapes & sizes to talk about. My tee shirt says it all & I think being Internet shamed for it on Twitter was weak.
BIGATHEKEKKER

Con

fat ladies cant wear yoga pants and neither can soccer moms
Yogapants

Pro

we need to let all ladies wear yoga pants. encouraging yoga pants is a good thing. if you don't like a fatty do not look.
Posted by Yogapants 2 years ago
Yogapants
w/schools banning yoga pants - my tee shirt idea has been accused of "trivializing" the issue. Mostly cause I sell the shirt. I find it funny & a great way to have fun w/yoga pants in public, not just online
Posted by Alec_Rhodes 2 years ago
Alec_Rhodes
So is this debate about the pants or your shirt?
Posted by General_Grievous 2 years ago
General_Grievous
Soccer moms and yoga pants.... Milf alert!
Posted by Zzmrnewbooty 2 years ago
Zzmrnewbooty
If one chooses to be the Con for Yoga pants... Please escort yourself into the thermosphere... Thank you! Haha
Posted by Yogapants 2 years ago
Yogapants
Domr,
I see it as a joke. A positive one. It is saying what we are all thinking when we see yoga pants. @ Bchatman My point is: Are some things better left unsaid? Did I cross a line by bringing attention to it? I think it is fair to point out they are sexy & worn all the time now. I know there is a lot of talk lately regarding teens wearing yoga pants to school & woman wearing them to work. (note: this is my 1st time debating, trying to learn the ropes, before I go and try others topics)

http://myfox8.com...
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
You are hindering your own argument. You call it a "cheap jab" clearly demonstrating your belief in the negative effects of the shirt.
Posted by Bchatman 2 years ago
Bchatman
What is the point of this debate?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
YogapantsBIGATHEKEKKERTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled.