jdog2016
bnaughty54

Yoga pants look better on Girls than Skinny Jeans

jdog2016

jdog2016

Pro

Round 1 is only for stating your position, no arguments at this time.

I strongly belive that yoga pants look wayyy better on the majority of women, as opposed to skinny jeans.
bnaughty54

Con

Yoga pants define the labia majora and minora (otherwise known as the camel toe) and while some may find that sexy I think it is kind of gross. Also, yoga pants are not a fashion and are worn by people that are too lazy to get dressed up and look good.
jdog2016

Pro

"Yoga pants define the labia majora and minora (otherwise known as the camel toe) and while some may find that sexy I think it is kind of gross."

First, yoga pants to not define the "camel toe". They are more of a push up braw, only for the butt. And sir, if you do not think that is attractive then I question your sanity.

"Also, yoga pants are not a fashion and are worn by people that are too lazy to get dressed up and look good."

I know many women who somedays wear yoga pants, and somedays don't. I've asked them why they wear yoga pants, and though I half expected to hear this, none of them said it was because they were to lazy, or because they wanted to define themselfs. They all said they wore them because they are comfortable. I myself have never been in a pair, however I'll take a womans word for it.

P.S. I think most women know yoga pants make them more attractive, they just don't say it aloud.
bnaughty54

Con

Wearing yoga pants as a fashion is like wearing pyjamas outside the house. It is not fashion forward thinking and while comfortable and all they are still like pyjamas and not like real clothing. I am all for comfort. If people want to wear baggy track pants and hoodies all the power to them. But I would hardly call that fashionable.

Skinny jeans make the legs look longer and if cut properly show the butt of just as well if not better then the yoga pants. You can also wear heels with skinny jeans thereby making the legs look longer and sexier. If you wear heels with yoga pants you look like a hoochy mama
jdog2016

Pro

s://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...; alt="" />s://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" />

Nuff' said.......

"Skinny jeans make the legs look longer and if cut properly show the butt of just as well if not better then the yoga pants. You can also wear heels with skinny jeans thereby making the legs look longer and sexier."

What women in their right mind wants to have to take the time to trim their pants, and wear heals all day in order to show off their butt when they could just wear yoga pants and be way more comfortable.

bnaughty54

Con

jeans are very comfortable nowadays and with the lines and cuts are far sexier than yoga pants any day of the week. Yoga pants for fashion screams soccer mom or lazy and while they can look sexy they can also look downright nasty if the persons shapes show through. Skinny jeans are hip and cool. Yoga pants are not.
Posted by Glax 4 years ago
Glax
Yoga pants are a gift from god. They're not only comfortable, but they also Look good on. Unlike skinny jeans which may not always be comfortable, which is why I would say that yoga's are better than skinny jeans. You can wear them when you want to look nice, or when you're trying to be comfortable, you can wear them to workout, go for a run, go to school, or just sit at home and be lazy, and with jeans that's not possible.
Posted by MaddiSweetz 4 years ago
MaddiSweetz
I am a girl and I do wear yoga pants occasionally. They are really comfortable and sometimes I wear them because I am lazy. The only reason why girls look good in yoga pants is because it shows off the butt more and obviously, if you're a heterosexual guy, you'd like that, am I right? Most girls, at my school, wear them just to grab that attention from guys. I find it to be dumb. Yoga pants were originally created for yoga. herp derp.
Posted by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
It always refreshing to encounter a debate subject about which I know nothing. I don't know what yoga pants are. A web search shows that they seem to be tights.

Cute girls look good in either. It's subjective. Theoretically, Pro has the burden of proof and did not provide evidence (perhaps a survey) to support his case. Another approach would be to use pictures, like the same girl in the different outfits to attempt to make the case self-evident.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
So I'm trying to figure out a way to vote for a subjective debate where the debaters give me no objective standard to go off of without dragging in personal biases.

Y'know, that back button looks awfully inviting....
Vote Placed by Lizard 4 years ago
Lizard
jdog2016bnaughty54Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con broke the only rule by posting an argument in round 1. Also, he failed to refute pro's argument about the push-up butt bra. I'm giving Pro the extra 3 points too to counter the voter before me, since his RFD didn't talk about the arguments at all. Pro is still short 1 point since I can't counter all of Nyx's points.
Vote Placed by Nyx999 4 years ago
Nyx999
jdog2016bnaughty54Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It was an... interesting debate. I'm just wondering, are both of the debators women?