PowerPikachu21
JimShady

Yoshi is a Pokemon.

PowerPikachu21 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/15/2016 Category: Games

PowerPikachu21

Pro

A few people joke about catching Yoshi in a Pokeball and whatnot. But is it possible that Yoshi is actually a Pokemon?

Definitions:

Yoshi; Mario's trusty dinosaur friend. He has his own Yoshi's Island game series.

Pokemon; Creatures from the Pokemon franchise.

Rules:

1. BoP is on Pro (me). If I fail to show that Yoshi could be a Pokemon, Con will win.
2. Voters must examine both sides' arguments, and make a sufficient RFD. This will be an actual debate.
3. The forfeit glitch is active. If you can't make an argument, simply say so, instead of letting the time run out. If a side does forfeit, the other side automatically wins.
4. Like I said before, this isn't going to be a troll debate. No trolling of any sort is allowed.
5. Before you say anything, the Super Mario World cartoon is not cannon, and doesn't count as a source.
6. When suggesting a side's source is faulty, you must point out why it is.
7. First round is acceptance only.

So I'm going to start my research now, as well as crafting the theory. Who wants to try to prove me wrong?
JimShady

Con

I accept this debate, but I have one question about your goal: The main title says "Yoshi is a Pokemon", but the first rule you say "Yoshi could be a Pokemon". Technically, I could be a Pokemon. So please be clear on that on if he is or he could be.

A more nonchalant and not-so-serious debate... I'll enjoy this one. Best of lunch I mean luck/
Posted by ThinkBig 9 months ago
ThinkBig
Oh well, good luck. Remind me when it is over so I can vote
Posted by JimShady 9 months ago
JimShady
Welp, too late.
Posted by ThinkBig 9 months ago
ThinkBig
I am interested in debating this.