LifeMeansGodIsGood
Jwmart21587

You Can't Justify Yourself

LifeMeansGodIsGood

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

How can you justify yourself? I say you can't. God loves you, God wants to be your justifier. You cannot justify yourself. What's your excuse for living? God loves you and wants you to live forever. He wants you to know Him as your justification.

Trying to keep the arguments short. I know people want to go on and on and on and on explaining how they are justified, but you cannot justify yourself. If you can't explain in less than 1000 characters how you are justified, you never will explain it because it is not possible to justify yourself.
Jwmart21587

Con

I accepted this debate so you wouldn't further damage the intellectual credibility of Christians. This is not the forum to do what you're doing and you are doing a disservice to Christianity. Stop. Being that there is logical ground to Christianity, you should be able to present it. If you cannot, you need to find another avenue to do what you're doing because you are doing more harm than good.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You are not justifying yourself and I say you cannot justify yourself. If you think attacking me and telling me to shut up justifies you, I think you need to think again. You cannot justify yourself by insulting and condemning me. Try again.
Jwmart21587

Con

Jwmart21587 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

My opponent makes no attempt to show any way to justify himself. I still say my opponent cannot justify himself. You cannot justify yourself. We all deserve to die, we all deserve the death penalty we carry in our bodies and none of us can justify ourselves. If my opponent did not want to argue the Con position to show why he thinks he can justify himself, he should not have accepted this challenge.
Jwmart21587

Con

Jwmart21587 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Arguments extended
Jwmart21587

Con

Jwmart21587 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Argument extended
Jwmart21587

Con

Jwmart21587 forfeited this round.
Posted by FMAlchemist 2 years ago
FMAlchemist
@KhalifV
I think he probably means that we are sinners and we can't justify why not accept God or something along those lines.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
maybe by studying the meaning of "yourself", you can find yourself. Are you there? Is anybody home?
are you lost? can you find yourself?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
earth calling.........the resolution is "you cannot justify yourself". If you do not understand the meaning of "yourself", get a dictionary and study it, maybe you can do a thesaurus paper on the concept of "yourself" and get national recognition through your college.
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
Is the resolution that I can't justify my existence?
Or that there is no reason to exist?
Vote Placed by Robert_Weiler 2 years ago
Robert_Weiler
LifeMeansGodIsGoodJwmart21587Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The surest way to boost the ELO of someone you don't like, and to damage your own ELO, is to accept a debate for the expressed purpose of not debating.