Joss_Whedon
provideoman123

You Change Your Age To Fit Your Arguments

Joss_Whedon
Started: 3/11/2015 Category: Funny

Joss_Whedon

Pro

You change your age based on what argument you are involved in too appear smarter and more qualified to be right. If you lose this debate, admit your real age in the comments of the "Why Is Everyone Except For Me Stupid."
These are my sources:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
provideoman123

Con

Ahhhhhh, looks like you're trying to catch me again...

Mr. Wheldon,

My age is always constant. I did not age 3 years in 2 hours. I do not go back in time. Your claims are outlandish, nobody can age that fast. You are falsely accusing me for something I have not done. When I was 14 I made an honors program at McGill University. Currently i am 17 and living in the Bouclier region. I legitimately believe that i am superior to you. However, I will not doubt that you are intelligent. I believe my claims are entirely justified. I don't have to prove that I am smarter or more qualified than you.
Joss_Whedon

Pro

Did you look at the links?
provideoman123

Con

Mr. Wheldon, I have seen the links many times, after all, it was I who made those arguments!

I don't mean to offend you, but it seems like you are attacking me. Those arguments have stories that reference the past. You have attacked me on every debate I have argued on.
Joss_Whedon

Pro

By the way, McGill University has no information on you at all, if a person as young as you were to even attend, they would mention it.
provideoman123

Con

I am 17 years old. That is not extremely unusual. Besides, I value my confidentiality and wish to protect my personal information from people on the internet like you. I am glad you couldn't find any records on me.

If you believe I am currently 14 years old, you are mistaken.
Joss_Whedon

Pro

As The-Voice-Of-Truth said, you claim to be 14 currently in a couple debates. An honors program at 14 is, by the way, unusual at a college.
provideoman123

Con

That was in the past. I am currently working on my degree at McGill, and the quantum field manipulator. I started this project when I was 14. I am currently 17. One can change a lot in three years, but nobody can age three years in 1 day.
Joss_Whedon

Pro

That's the whole point of this debate. And by the way, a quantum field manipulator is from DC comics, please if you're going to make that up, make up something involving reality.
provideoman123

Con

Not true at all. This is a real scientific project that I am working on. Not some sort of comical thing. Mr. Wedon, I do not understand why you are so tenacious in your attempts to attack me. I do not change my age, as I am sure you don't either.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
I was just joking.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
And play Pokemon.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
Provideoman123 I'm sorry if I offended you before but I realize now you truly are very intelligent very talented.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
That explains why you sound the same and can't spell Whedon.
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
Colin Conway is vocalist and guitar player in all my gigs. I play jazz piano and we usually get gigs around Montreal and Toronto.
Posted by Colin_Conway 1 year ago
Colin_Conway
Mr. Wheldon,
How dare you accuse of me of such preposterous proportions! I am not the same person, although we are friends. Please Mr. Wheldon, stop these false accusations, they are indeed a waste of everyone's time.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
Thanks, Voice-Of-Truth
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
My evidence: you are the only two people who can't spell my username
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
In my debate he did say that he was 14: "I am 14 years old and already in advanced math."

He said it again here: "I'm 14 and currently trying to create a quantum field manipulator(lets you reconstruct atoms by manipulating their electrons)." Here, he is implying that he is 14 CURRENTLY, not in the past.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
You are totally the same person, or you have impressive sarcasm.
Vote Placed by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
Joss_Whedonprovideoman123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was correct Pro stated in Pro's debate with the-voice -of-truth "I am 14 years old and already advanced in math."