You are a male

The Pro will argue that the con is a male,and The Con will argue that he/she is not a male.
Round 1 is acception.

Male: A person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and developing hair on the face at adolescence; a boy or man.

Female: A person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.

(For the purpose of other readers, these definitions have been modified so that they follow rule number 7)

I shall post the rules since and what to do in each round since my opponent forgot to do so.

Round 1 - Acceptance
Round 2 - Arguments
Round 3 - Rebuttals and Arguments
Round 4 - Ending (Just say vote for con or vote for pro)

No arguments shall be presented in this round because of an unfair advantage for me.

1. No trolling

2. No profanity

3. If someone forfeits a round, the opponent must say, “Arguments extended”

4. Any unnecessary videos at the end of this debate will be counted as a loss of conduct points

5. Arguments are not allowed in another language

6. If any part of an argument is copied word for word or very close to it from another debate or Forum, that round will be counted as a forfeit

7. Private body parts pertaining to the Male and Female will not be spoken about in his debate. No using Semantics to get around this rule.

My opponent (Pro) must prove that I am a male. I (Con) must prove that I am a female.

Although I have stated that this round was for acceptance only, my opponent forgot to post the rules, definitions, etc... so I did so in order to preserve a proper and clean debate.

I thank my intelligent opponent for creating this debate and I hope that he will produce very well rounded arguments which I have no doubt he will do. I also thank the readers for taking their time to read this debate.

TrollDetective forfeited this round.

Since my opponent has forfeited his round, I shall proceed to prove I am a female

As my profile states I am a female

This is all I can prove to show that I am a female and I don't feel like showing my personal pictures.

I urge my opponent to try his best and I am sure he will provide stellar arguments.

TrollDetective forfeited this round.

All arguments extended.

TrollDetective forfeited this round.

I urge you to vote pro

This source directs you to my profile where you can see my gender
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
I should have accepted this. :/ I would for sure win.
Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
Well renji, how are you going to prove that you have 2 X chromosomes?
Vote Placed by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Not much here. Anyhow, I still agree with Pro since I know for sure Con is a male, but I must go by the debate. Con gets conduct since Pro FF's. Arguments? Con says his profile says he is female. Not much of an argument, but it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to have a good argument about proving your gender on this debate. Con also had sources. Con wins. I give Pro 1 point for the heck of it.