SolSun
yomama12

You are a robot

Started: 3/22/2014 Category: Funny

SolSun

Pro

I got this idea from a user named "Loveshismom". I thought it was a pretty good idea. So, the point of this debate is for my opponent to prove he is not a robot.
yomama12

Con

robots have to bulky fingers to type idiot :P
SolSun

Pro

I'm not an idiot. Have you payed attention to what category this is labeled under?
yomama12

Con

I'm just saying that a robot being able to do something like this is illogical, plus, i would be saying stuff like, "i am not a superior mechanized android you inferior human", and I'm not, so, I'm not a robot
SolSun

Pro

If you are not a robot, what do these say?
http://notarobotpractice.blogspot.com...
lol
yomama12

Con

soceity, demeder, torment, exoesix, ulugul, penoso,

boom, :P
SolSun

Pro

*society
*expersix
What is 66+10?
What is 5*5?
What is 10-5?
yomama12

Con

76 and 25

keep treating me like im a dumb*ss, im not
SolSun

Pro

I know you are not dumb, this is just a game. :-/
yomama12

Con

sh*t, you figured me out, I am a robot, beep boop, good job on the guess beep boop
Posted by CloudKylion 3 years ago
CloudKylion
Here is my idea. We should make all onions that taste like roses. It has never been done. I've just formulated an original idea. Robots are not capable of artificial intelligence, an original idea is a form of artificial intelligence, therefore i am not a robot. Only way to refute this would be to destroy the premise that we have made onions taste like flowers or the premise that robots have artificial intelligence. Either way, the burden of proof shifts to Pro and you vote Con on presumption. End.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
srry about callin u an idiot, i was just mad cuz i lost a pokemon match
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
SolSun, would you mind if I debated this with you?
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 3 years ago
The_Scapegoat_bleats
This is impossible. One cannot prove what doesn't exist.
You are making a positive statement: Your opponent is a robot. Hence, burden of proof lies on you.
You have to build up a case why your opponent should be considered a robot in the first place, then this can be disproved.
You cannot prove negatives. Example: Prove to me that there is no invisible, intangible alien hiding behind your back at all times.
You can't. You could only proof that there is one by inventing a machine that detects aliens or something, but proving something isn't there when there's no indication is not possible.