You are a troll.

R1 for acceptance.
Troll- In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

Hmm I guess I get to be a con man here, then. Thank you for posting your thoughts, and here is my argument against the supposition that I am a troll. I will go through these accusations one by one.

First, the idea that I post inflammatory messages. Yeah so apparently "inflammatory" means "arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings." I assure you that I do not intend to incite angry or violent feelings; in fact, I am for the exact opposite. If you would, take a look at my debate "Swagger should be banned," as shown here: In it, I claim that "We do not want to promote suicidal intentions." Suicide is a form of violence against oneself, and clearly that is against my views. My messages are very obviously anti-violence. I am a pacifist. I live somewhat near the Pacific Ocean. ;)

Second, the idea that I post extraneous or off-topic messages. When I am meant to create the topic, there is no "off-topic," as there has been no precedent; no topic of which to be "off." And I AM meant to create the topic. In the "About" section of, it is claimed that "Members of the community challenge one another to a debate a topic of their choice." The purpose of the website is to provide a place for people to debate whatever they want. If I want to debate that Dunsparces are bosses, then that's good. And what about when there already is a topic? Well I keep debating that topic, as shown here. I am a very on-topic poster. If my topic had an on/off switch, the "off" would be broken.

Lastly, I do not want to provoke emotional responses. I want to engage in intellectual debates about Dunsparces okay? :)

Even though I do look sort of like this:

I still reaffirm that I am not a troll as per Internet slang. Thank you and have an excellent day :)

First off, I did not argue yet, so that long response was unnecessary. Second, you broke the rule "Round 1 for acceptance."

Contention 1
You have created spam debates such as "People should give me lemons".
Then you posted
"Yo I didn't read your argument, but I know you in real life and if you continue to upset me, I will throw a plastic ladybug at you.
(btw to respond to your other statement, Captain Falcon sux and if you want to debate that I will play you in Brawl.)
Thank you very much. :)"
for round 2.

Thank you very much.

Ohh that's what "R1 for acceptance" meant.

Ah haha I knew I shouldn't have posted that.
Well okay I guess I am a troll then...looks like you win.

I'll deactivate my account I guess :(

Concession. Vote Pro.

WondrousWurmple forfeited this round.
Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
But then again, he deserves some respect for closing his own account.
Tch. WondrousWurmple is a troll, so obviously he would do more trollish things to prove his trollishness. He even made a debate about swagger...
Posted by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
Who admits they are a troll and closes their account?
Posted by Koopin 4 years ago
lol, what just happened?
Vote Placed by Nur-Ab-Sal 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gets conduct for Con's forfeit Pro gets convincing arguments for the same reason