gavin_casey6
zlatan10

You are extremely fat

gavin_casey6

Pro

You are so fat, that your mother is ashamed to have ever birthed you
zlatan10

Con

I am deeply offended! And so are fat people! My mother loves me and you are Adolf Hitler. Studies show (ha!) that I have lost weight. I am 60 pounds and 11 years old. Also short. Very short. My mom is saying I need to eat more every day. If you get a good look at me, you might think I survived the Holocaust!
gavin_casey6

Pro

You see, typical of a fat person to say: Adolf Hitler. You aren't 60 pounds stop lying. You are actually about 300 pounds and you eat enough from McDonalds. I've seen you before (while your sleeping) and you are the dumbest person alive. Your face looks like jelly and even Santa Claus looks up to you and calls you "The Holy Fat Lord." If you were in Hunger Games, they would call you Fatniss. I rest my case.
zlatan10

Con

I am deeply offended! And so are fat people! My mother loves me and you are Adolf Hitler. Studies show (ha!) that I have lost weight. I am 60 pounds and 11 years old. Also short. Very short. My mom is saying I need to eat more every day. If you get a good look at me, you might think I survived the Holocaust! I do not stand corrected. Or stand fat. If I was the opposite, then I would be fat. But not today unholy ratscist / fatscist.
gavin_casey6

Pro

Again, typicall fat person: calling the other person fat! People of the jury, how can you not see how this is wrong? This person is soooo fat, yet he is going to call my ratsist and fatsist! This is such a wrong and he should be eliminated from the face of the earth. Him and his fat obesity. Please comment to him and tell him how much of a fat disgusting weirdo he is!!!!! KILL FATNISS!!!!!!
zlatan10

Con

There is no jury! I did not call you fat, but fatscist. And you want to kill me? Let's have you arrested and tried. Warning: I WILL SUE! Oh, and how can the "Jury" see my weight?
Posted by zlatan10 1 year ago
zlatan10
He just started the debate because he was bored.
Posted by PonticGreekMacedonian 1 year ago
PonticGreekMacedonian
Pro have you even looked at yourself in the mirror!!! This is not even a debate, if you keep this up then your account might have to be closed!!!
Posted by zlatan10 1 year ago
zlatan10
It was a typo.
Posted by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
Con, your account needs to be closed if you are 11.