BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
frankfurter50

You are mentally ill

frankfurter50

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Frankfurter50, you are mentally ill, you keep harassing me to challenge you to a debate that I simply refuse to accept, harass me with debate challenges, even though you challenge me when I simply decline it, just because you see me and challenge me, doesn't mean that you see how harassed and pissed off I am, you think my proven fact is a "comedic gold" joke, but you don't open your eyes to the truth that you're just mentally I'll, you also drive Debating_Horse crazy. Which is why you are mentally I'll, I hope you accept my challenge, you mentally ill troll.

Your next argument.
frankfurter50

Con

I accept, man! Finally! I love your freakin' debates! Man, you really came through on this one!

It's true, Bryan. I think I might be insane. I'm hallucinating that I'm talking to some weirdo who thinks that people are cannibals on Christmas. It seems like it might be fake, I mean, it's just too insane to think that some weirdo would actually think that, so I might just be hallucinating about this guy named "Bryan Mullins". Maybe he doesn't exist. Nobody could be that weird. NOBODY in their right minds would believe in cannibalism and stuff. Worse yet, I can't find anything online about the stuff he continually insists is real. I might be going insane.

Nah, I'm not insane. But you are. Go ahead.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

"It's true, Bryan. I think I might be insane. I'm hallucinating that I'm talking to some weirdo who thinks that people are cannibals on Christmas. It seems like it might be fake, I mean, it's just too insane to think that some weirdo would actually think that, so I might just be hallucinating about this guy named "Bryan Mullins". Maybe he doesn't exist."

I don't exist, really?

Maybe you are just an online troll that is mentally I'll, and have no real intentions in life. You're fifteen, does you parents know that you are talking this much trash?

Here is evidence that you are mentally Ill in the comment section of one of your lost debates:

1. "Awful debate, ya big hunk of baloney."
2. "My opinion is correct. Go look at his stuff. There's nothing wrong with it. It's all comedic gold."
3. "i can cite rock and ROOOLLLLLLL guy as an example."

Link to debate: http://www.debate.org...

Your next argument, troll.
frankfurter50

Con

I mean, I don't think you exist. For one, you can't provide an article about your cannibalism thing. For another, you said in a recent debate that Christmas wasn't going to happen this year, and I think it is. For another, your wife is a cartoon dog. For another, you live in an Air force base, so I can guess your mind is pretty messed up from all that. I think you are the mentally ill one, since the evidence points towards you. Post ONE article about your cannibalism thing, and Ill believe it. I swear. If there's cannibalism anywhere, there'll be something in the news about it. Without evidence, your arguments essentially mean nothing.

I could be crazy. But I doubt it. You seem much, MUCH more insane. Your mind has some bad wires.

Post an article about the Roast game, and you win. Otherwise, I win.

Those three quotes are highly accurate.

I'm not a troll. Go back under your bridge, please. pick on the 3 Billy goats Gruff.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

"I mean, I don't think you exist. For one, you can't provide an article about your cannibalism thing. For another, you said in a recent debate that Christmas wasn't going to happen this year, and I think it is. For another, your wife is a cartoon dog. For another, you live in an Air force base, so I can guess your mind is pretty messed up from all that. I think you are the mentally ill one, since the evidence points towards you. Post ONE article about your cannibalism thing, and Ill believe it. I swear."

I don't even think you mean these things, you have no intention, other than this dumb quote, you say you "might be crazy" as your other statement. I do not LIVE in an Air Force base, I was BORN in an Air Force Base, preferably, a hospital wing. Keep The Roast Game out of it, you are mentally ill, you should never trust the media, keep them out of it. You also rant about The Roast Game, keep the proven fact out of this debate. It has been debated, proven, get over it, now carry on.
frankfurter50

Con

The Roast Game has not been proven in one of your debates. You may have won one of your debates, but perhaps your opponent was worse. There is no way to prove the Roast game, because it's a delusion that has sprung from your head, sir. There are no Christmas cannibals, there never have been, there never will be. Christmas is going to happen in a few days. At that time, you will have to admit you were wrong. Can't you simply admit your idiocy now?

Half of your round 3 argument was a repetition of my round 2 argument. Please, post better arguments.

Also, the word count here is too low.

You were BORN in an Air Force base, now you live at the funny farm.

There is no Roast Game. Post something about it, though, and I'll believe you.

You are nuts.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Here are the links to prove you wrong:
[1] http://www.debate.org...

[2] http://www.debate.org...

"The Roast Game has not been proven in one of your debates. You may have won one of your debates, but perhaps your opponent was worse. There is no way to prove the Roast game, because it's a delusion that has sprung from your head, sir. There are no Christmas cannibals, there never have been, there never will be. Christmas is going to happen in a few days. At that time, you will have to admit you were wrong. Can't you simply admit your idiocy now?" Still talking about The Roast Game, you need to carry on, and open your eyes to the truth that YOU were wrong and not me. I showed links above. I live in apartment in Columbus, Ohio, Not a "Funny Farm" I also said "It has been debated, proven, get over it, now carry on." You can't seem to do that, you are mentally ill.
frankfurter50

Con

Sorry, sir. Debates in which you have won do not prove the cannibalistic apocalypse you claim to have witnessed. rather, you won because your opponents were inept at debating. I need ONE news article or factual image of the events you describe, or their validity is highly questionable.

I'm not going to get over this until you end your bizarre pipe dream once and for all. If you post one news article, or police report about this, then I'll believe it and give up. Otherwise, I'll give the same speech that the president gives in Independence Day until you stop. Hey, here's a video from your stupid YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com...

Is this the voice of a sane man? I ask you, judges. Think hard and figure it out.

You live in a frickin' funny farm.

Or maybe a nut house.

Either way, you're insane.

One article. It's all I ask.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

"I'm not going to get over this until you end your bizarre pipe dream once and for all. If you post one news article, or police report about this, then I'll believe it and give up. Otherwise, I'll give the same speech that the president gives in Independence Day until you stop." That was a ridiculous you said. Just admit that you're mentally ill and just shut up about The Roast Game, the proven fact has nothing to do with the debate I'm intending to have with you. Second, that is not my current channel, that was my old channel, here is a link to my current channel:

https://m.youtube.com...

You provided an incorrect link, that also proves that you are mentally ill. Just shut up about The Roast Game, Debating_Horse said, I said it too, you are mentally ill.

Here is a video for example though:
https://m.youtube.com...

Here is a wikia page:
http://bryan-mullins-the-roast-game.wikia.com...

Carry on!
frankfurter50

Con

Hello, Bryan. Hello, judges. Man, this whole thing has happened in a day. Let's finish it off.

Providing links to your own stuff is not valid proof, because they are just as biased and insane as you are. It has to be from somebody else, or it never happened. You don't seem to know how evidence works.

Sorry about providing a link to your OLD YouTube channel. Here's a link to a video from your NEW one:

https://www.youtube.com...

Here, we see a man's slow, slow, painful descent into insanity. I hope he recovers, but he may not. He might kepp going until he dies. You, sir, a one of the most psychotic and twisted individuals I have ever spoken to, and the ARG that is Bryan Mullins is highly intriguing. But I'm not a fan of your utter tripe. The Roast game is not real. One article, sir, or police report. That is all I ask. Since you cannot provide either, good day.

Vote wisely, judges. Vote with compassion. This nut case clearly can't bear defeat.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
As a member of the International wine club, which do you like better, pinot or chardonnay?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 6 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 I don't care if I lost this debate, that's the only thing I lost, but other than that, I won the debate in real life. You cocksucking troll.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Yesterday was Christmas. There were a total of 0 families who ate their offspring. Did you have fun, Bryan?

Oh, no. No. I wasn't saying that NDECD1441 was a Christian. That comment was directed toward you, Bryan. If you hate Christianity, don't create conspiracy theories about it. Just go out on the street and protest or something.

I win.

You can give me a new debate anytime you want to if you want to try to win.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 That is funny, you were to stupid to think that NDECD1441 was a christian.

And by the way,
THERE IS NO CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO YEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
@Frank
Was your Christianity comment directed to me? If so, I'll have you know I'm not a Christian.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Your debates are too idiotic to pass up.
Posted by icebeartheawesome 6 months ago
icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50 is always debating with me
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
I'm not mentally ill, but the voter sure is. I'm surprised he gave you any.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Your sources are awful. They're not real sources.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
It was actually a close debate.
At least I has better sources.
Vote Placed by Arganger 6 months ago
Arganger
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2frankfurter50Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to show how Con was mentally ill, and didn't even show any ways for Con's mental traits to fit into a diagnosis. Over all neither had good conduct, considering this debate exists to insult the other. Pro used more sources, even though it was to his own stuff where as Con's sources were irreverent.