imabench
Islam_Forever

You are not a real person and are only trying to make Islam look bad

imabench

imabench

Pro

I am challenging the Con in this debate to prove they are indeed a real person and currently is only trying to make Islam look bad on this website.

If the Con accepts, she (it) must argue they are indeed NOT a fake account.
Islam_Forever

Con

The insults keep coming... I knew being a Muslim would be too much for your feeble minds to handle without exploding them and sending a brain-spray across the wall.

State your offensive and insulting case below.
imabench

Pro

For the record, I am not here to insult Islam, just to show that the Con is trying to do so...

#1) Profile information regarding the Big Issues...
I invite all voters to look at Islam's profile, this is some of the information she has filled out regarding the "big issues"
Iraq War - Con
Afghanistan War - Con
Iran War - Con
War on Terrorism - Con

Now all of those may seem normal to an acceptable degree, but her views get a little more stereotypically suspicious...

Flag Burning - Pro
The US - Con
Missile Defense - Con
Patriotism - Con
United Nations - Con

Now any one of these preferences would be acceptable (provided good reason) however on his/her profile she has strategically only answered big issues questions relating to terrorism, the Middle East, and the US...... Suspicious....

#2) Other Profile information

The rest of your profile also seems to point towards the idea that you are only here to give Islam a bad name, for example all of your personal information you name your favorite things that all have to do with Islam, Allah, exerpts from the Qur'an, etc. And that is rather normal and acceptable. However at the very end you throw in a Barack Obama quote regarding Islam under your favorite quotes tab......... And you also happen to support Barack Obama under who you think the president is.

That itself doesnt implicate you as a fraud, but combined with all this other curious evidence it only makes you look suspicious....

#3) Debates
Here is the number of debates the Con has been in
- 1 - "GOD is great!" - she is the pro
- 2 - "Should Western Powers intervene Militarily in Iran" - she is the con
- 3 - "All types of evolution are false and without any academic merit" - she is the pro

This only adds to how suspicious your actions are.... But are they enough to prove once and for all that you are a fraud out to give Islam a bad name? If not look below.

What is the most questionable piece of evidence that the Con in this case is a fraud?

#4) The picture she has selected as her profile picture is not of her

If the Con is set out to give Islam a bad name, then choosing a picture of a young Middle Eastern woman in typical Arabic clothing would fit the bill quite nicely. However the picture the Con is using as her own I found on GOOGLE IMAGES under "young arabic woman"

The picture you see as the Con's profile picture is actually of Highness Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the current president of the Dubai Women Establishment.

http://www.zawya.com...

You can see from the link found in the depths of Google that this webpage is where the Con found the picture used to establish the account here on DDO to give Islam a bad name.... This is some very incriminating evidence here because no normal person in the world would steal the photo of a very high ranking Arabic woman off of Google and use said photo to represent an "honest" account here on DDO unless they were up to no good....

So to summarize,
1) The Con's Big Issues opinions are very stereotypical for an extremist Muslim, and all the issues not related to Islam, terrorism, the US, the UN, etc are completely blank.
2) The Con's personal information is also stereotypical of an extremely religious Arab while also displaying a love of Barack Obama through a quote he used to describe Islam and the Western World
3) The Con's debates are also stereotypical of what an over-extremely religious Arab would argue over. If you look into those arguments you will find many of the Con's arguments relate to Islam, the US, oil, etc.

And most importantly

4) The Con is using a false profile picture of a woman from the Middle East as his/her profile picture, a picture that I showed was the identical photo of another woman found on Google Images where it could easily be taken....

Unless the Con is actually Highness Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the current president of the Dubai Women Establishment, (unlikely) then all this evidence points toward some troll who is trying to give Islam a bad reputation on this website through a phony account and through overly-stereotypical arguments and opinions...

I await the Con's responses....
Islam_Forever

Con

Sometimes you have to question a person's intelligence...

1) I never claimed the picture was of me. I am not allowed to display myself on the internet, and I wouldn't want to. While other people are allowed, they should not post pictures of them on the internet.

2) This site is about diversity. We cannot all have the same views, but persecuting me for believing differently than you with regard to my stances on issues is unnecessary and rude.

3)"'Should Western Powers intervene Militarily in Iran' - she is the con"

I went pro on that case. Look again. You've insulted my true beliefs, and now you are misrepresenting others to insult. That is insulting, and is not proper conduct on a debate site.

4) I have quoted Islamic texts several times in my speeches. My views are genuine; do not insult them like an intolerant bigot.

5) "The Con is using a false profile picture of a woman from the Middle East as his/her profile picture"

How many other people on this site use pictuers that are not of themselves? The majority. You have proven nothing, and you have just insulted me more while others are probably displeased with your accusation.

Do not impune my veracity or my identity again. I want to be a productive member of this site, but you and others are making it very difficult for me. Can you please just stay out of my business? Let me debate people. That's what this site is about, not cyberbullying me like you're an over-aggressive corpulent drunkard. LEAVE ME ALONE.
imabench

Pro

1) Ever since youve started debating, when people comment on your debates and they side against you, you always go on the defensive saying how people hate you because you are a muslim woman and then immediately after that go on the offensive and call everyone ignorant, hateful, etc.

You claim that you are not allowed to have your own picture but then you claim you dont even want your own picture on this site. But when a new person joins the site they are not obligated to have a picture at all. Many on here have simple avatars that are used by hundreds of other profiles, but you went through all the trouble of digging through Google, finding an Arab woman on the internet who you havent even heard of, took her picture, and used it as your own. That begs the question "why go through all that for a picture of a young Arab woman if you yourself claim you did not want to do that and you had numerous chances to not have to post a picture at all?"

2) "but persecuting me for believing differently than you with regard to my stances on issues is unnecessary and rude"
Nice try Con, this argument is about how you strategically only voiced your opinion on specific big issues that only relate to Islam, the US, terrorism, etc. and took very stereotypical stances on all of them, only to leave all the other issues blank.... I am merely pointing out that this is very suspicious activity and is a trademark of someone who is only here to mock other's views and preach their own views regardless of right or wrong.

3) "I went pro on that case. Look again. You've insulted my true beliefs, and now you are misrepresenting others to insult. That is insulting, and is not proper conduct on a debate site."

Is being an outragous liar considered proper conduct because thats what you just gave away on this point. Here is the debate in question, http://www.debate.org...

In the debate you yourself changed the resolution in your first argument saying
"I accept this debate with the assumption that this is the resolution, "Resolved: Western Powers should not intervene militarily in Iran.""

You changed the resolution of the debate to say the US should NOT invade in Iran, then took the PRO side to that debate, which is the equivolent of you being CON the US invading Iran...... which was what I was referring to in my opening argument.........

4) Yes you have quoted Islam in your arguments several times, that is the prime reason people think your a fraud account. Here is some of the Islamic references you have used in debates,
"How did species evolve if this is a scientific principle? They didn't. Allah created them." - evolution debate
"it takes a greater leap of faith to believe this pseudo-science than to believe Allah created it. " - her opinion about evolution
"I wish you luck, but I have Allah on my side; he will show me the path to rhetorical superiority." - opening statement in Iran debate
"The Qur'an states that we should, "Torture those who insult Islam." It's our duty to "fight against the Mushrikun collectively as they fight against you collectively. If you attack my brothers in their homeland, they will have every reason to take down the United States or Western Nation who provokes." - Iran debate

Same debate, but another argument that she used
"They should intervene militarily in Iran, so they finally get what they deserve. To follow Allah, but with a clean conscience, requires the intervention of Western military powers in Iran for Allah, the people, and I to agree to use nuclear weapons."

Here's the granddaddy of them all, this is regarding the Iran intervention debate
"I think the West should intervene, because it contributes to the West's downfall. This appeases Allah."

Your choice of arguments are some of the most hateful, discriminatory arguments ever seen on this website, and you are still unconcerned with your conduct because you are here only to hate on America while preach Islam. But at the same time you are sacrificing the good name of Islam just to hate on America and your letting every single person who reads your arguments to see your views that in accordance with Islam, all Americans should die

As for your other "views", You hate America so much you openly have declared that all Americans should die because your god wants us to (an allegation which is completely false and you are now slandering your own religion). If you hate America so much though then why do you
A) support Barack Obama in your political affiliation tab which you could have left blank
B) used a Barack Obama quote in your favorite quotes section you try to advocate Islam with
The only reason one would do this is to imply that Barack Obama is a Muslim which is false and I doubt you have any proof at all to suggest he is a Muslim

5) "Can you please just stay out of my business? Let me debate people. That's what this site is about, not cyberbullying me like you're an over-aggressive corpulent drunkard. LEAVE ME ALONE."

Part of DDO is eliminating trolls and people who do not contribute to this site intellectually and instead takes away from its intelligence value overall. After your rants in debates openly advocating how you want America to die because it will please Allah and that we have it coming is in no way an "intellectual" argument. If you want to debate really badly and use the kind of arguments you are using, go to Youtube or Yahoo Answers and preach your hate speech there, because it is not welcome here and people who do use hate speech get kicked out.

As for the Cyber-bullying accusation
Cyber-bullying is defined as "the use of information and communication technologies to support repeated hostile behavior intended to harm others"

- 1 - I have not done this repeatedly. I have had no contact with the Con prior to this debate. Other members have questioned your legality (a forum thread even questioned the Con's legality) and after investigating your actions and debating style I've found very concerning evidence and have challenged you to this debate to prove your actions. You accepted this debate when you easily could've declined it, so dont accuse me of bullying you when we've never even had a conversation before and when you had the power to reject this debate.
- 2 - "over-aggressive corpulent drunkard"are not exactly words a normal person would use to try to plead their innocence.

To summarize my case at this point
1) The Pro has only adressed parts of the Big Issues that relate to Islam and has taken specific stances against the US on them and then in actual debates has used extremist Islamic views to denounce America
2) The debates you have accepted or started are all very overly-religious in which you denounce all your opponants for being offensive, hateful, ignorant, drunkards, aggressive, etc. (half of those words youve used against me in this debate...) but then go on to preach how extremist Islam is the correct argument for everything but whenever you have a chance to throw America under a bus you throw Islam's reputation in the trash and cite how Allah loves dead Americans just for your own arguments.
3) Your arguments in these debates have been so anti-american that it is clearly intended to upset Americans by claiming we all deserve to die horrible deaths and that this will please your god. Since you are outspoken against America your "logic" and numerous references to Islam are phrases you use to denounce America while making Islam look bad.
4) Your original picture was of an Arab woman that you used to represent yourself when you could have used any avatar and remained anonymous, and when I call you on it you change your profile picture halfway through the debate to cover your tracks.

Let me stop here and just ask the Con a question, Do you actually think Allah wants all Americans, including me, to die a terrible death just because we are from the West?
Islam_Forever

Con

Islam_Forever forfeited this round.
Posted by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
I read the pro case. I'm already laughing my a$$ off.
Posted by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
lol
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
You're
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Your not doing a very good job....
Posted by Islam_Forever 5 years ago
Islam_Forever
Islam will be revered.............................................
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
bump
Posted by debateme 5 years ago
debateme
excellent work, Pro.
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
lmao vampire
Posted by Chrysippus 5 years ago
Chrysippus
jk :D
Posted by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
I take a lot of drugs.
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 5 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
imabenchIslam_ForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: The troll cowered back under his/her bridge. Pro gets conduct due to forfeit.
Vote Placed by ConservativePolitico 5 years ago
ConservativePolitico
imabenchIslam_ForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con FF'd in the face of unrelenting and crushing evidence.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
imabenchIslam_ForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol. PRO's round 3 case really won me over. Furthermore, CON ff'd.
Vote Placed by royalpaladin 5 years ago
royalpaladin
imabenchIslam_ForeverTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was obvious . . .