kimmi
CAHAL101

You are perfect

kimmi

Pro

You are the best thing to happen to me so that means that you have earned this debate on how perfect my love is and will always be and I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK..

people this is just an opinion debate for me and my boyfriend but you can judge if you want
CAHAL101

Con

bae i love you until death do us apart yes i say this with all my heart
ever since i came to this website i never knew that i would find my one true love and i found her its you im happy that i sent you a friend request because the first time i saw your face i knew that we were meant to be and here we are in love in only a short amount of time and look how far we are im happy that i have you in my life i will never leave you unless something happens between us you are the most amazing thing that has ever came into my life you got to know who i was and we went to the friend zone fast then here we are in a relationship i love you with all my heart and i would risk my life to see my beautiful in front of my eyes i love you my baby girl <3
kimmi

Pro

I. Am glad to call you my one and only because that is what you are and I. Will never leave you inless I die or something goes on between us I love you with all my heat and I believe god game you to me for areason and that was to be together and I'm the most happiest girl in the whole world I love you forever and more..:*
CAHAL101

Con

bae you light up my world like no body else i dedicate this song to you Marry me by jason derelo because i cant wait to ask you that question i am glade that god gave you to me and lord thank you for giving me the most beautiful and amazing girl that you ever created thank you lord for my girl who i love until death do us apart
kimmi

Pro

kimmi forfeited this round.
Posted by PatriotPerson 1 year ago
PatriotPerson
It's great you guys love each other and all, but go ahead and tell each other about it on your own time. Not all of us want to hear it, so don't march through the debates.
Posted by kimmi 1 year ago
kimmi
i love you so so so much
Posted by CAHAL101 1 year ago
CAHAL101
hey bae ill this weekend i am busy sorry
Posted by CAHAL101 1 year ago
CAHAL101
i love you baby girl you are the most amazing girlfriend that i ever had because you are my one and only girl
Vote Placed by daem0n 1 year ago
daem0n
kimmiCAHAL101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: null vote to move this debate off the list of unvoted debates