ZBestDebater
vi_spex

You are stupid.

ZBestDebater

Pro

I know this may be the silliest Debate there has ever been on DDO, but I've been very frustrated lately and I can't seem to grasp what you are- A Troll, Autistic, just plain stupid, or a Child. Either of those results would obviously conclude you are a stupid person. And don't come at me with "okay.me=stupid-not.you=stupid-yes" Because that's impossible to understand and has no supporting evidence or logical arguments that prove it. Accept and tell me why you're not an idiot.
vi_spex

Con

=(is)
+(and)
/(or)

my shoe's=black and white
the castle i see=larger then the house besides it

my stupidity is my teacher, and my intelligence is me as the educated student of stupid
ZBestDebater

Pro

I just told you not to do that BS... It's impossible to understand. Why do you make a key for the symbols instead of just writing out the word?

"my stupidity is my teacher" So you admit you're stupid?

Stop using metaphors and quotes. It's not making you look wise- It's making you look like a complete idiot.
vi_spex

Con

the more stupid i am is the more intelligent i am, because intelligence is a mistake
ZBestDebater

Pro

That's like me saying, "God is real because he isn't real, and reality is a mistake, so God is real". It makes absolutely no sense. Have you ever tried actually making a good argument, instead of just farting on the keyboard until words come out?
vi_spex

Con

intelligence is designed for humans?
ZBestDebater

Pro

As a human, you're still an idiot. Your intelligence is weaker than the average human's, meaning you are stupid.
vi_spex

Con

my intelligence is higher then the average human
ZBestDebater

Pro

Grammar and overall unprofessional behavior says otherwise. I have concluded that you cannot be a Child, since not even them would be this stupid- And if they were, they'd be too young and careless to go on DDO. You can't be an Autistic Man/Child, since they would never care about DDO, and no one can be just plain idiotic to the point of not being able to write out a single Grammatically correct sentence, So I have concluded that you can be none other than a Master Troll. In this case, for someone to be bored and incapable of finding a game online, some video on YouTube, or any other kind of entertainment except being a Troll is stupid, due to the incapability of finding another form of entertainment.

In other words, You are stupid. Genuinely stupid.
vi_spex

Con

your oppinion matters like the shitthat didnt just hit your face
Posted by brant.merrell 1 year ago
brant.merrell
He could be a software experiment. That would actually be pretty cool. But if he's impaired I'm only glad he has an outlet on dbo. I don't understand why anyone would look at a guy who loses debates and create this topic. If he were winning for stupid reasons that would be one thing, but evolution is cruel enough without an extra kick from the normal.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Vispex is the best debator on this website.
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
Of course...
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i am.. alien invasion surgical pinpoint microscopic quantum lightning strike
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
Who is Vi_spex? A troll?
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i win because i am right guys
Posted by palmertio0 1 year ago
palmertio0
First day using this site. Decided to accept the debate. Two rounds in I found out who vi_spex is. Can't wait to roast him XD
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
Con lost the moment he entered. EVERY single Debate he enters he either loses, or ties. I can't imagine a single person who would ever vote for such a thick, unintelligent person.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
con lost in his third argument.
he forfeited.