debatojenvo
Peter_10

You can jump in the same river twice

Peter_10 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

debatojenvo

Con

Round one is acceptance
Round two is arguments, no rebuttals
Round three is rebuttals, no new arguments.

I believe that you can't jump in the same river twice.
Peter_10

Pro

I accept the topic as stated. I believe that you can jump in the same river twice.
debatojenvo

Con

Let's say you are about to jump into the river Nile, you jump then you get back up to jump into the river Nile again but you would be jumping into a different river because after your first jump the water would have changed, the fish and other marine creatures would have moved and the rocks and mud would have moved too, so it would be a different river. There would be similarities such as the river's name which would've stayed the same but since there are differences it would be a different river the second time you jump in which is exactly why I believe you can't jump in the same river twice. My belief may sound crazy but it's what I believe and I've got a perfectly good reason for it.

Looking forward to debating with you
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
No. Not the same water. Yes the same place..Not the same you...Jump.,.. And you will be real time. Do not jump..And that is a river you did never know once or twice..