frankfurter50
danielfox12

You can't prove the Earth is flat.

danielfox12 has forfeited round #5.

frankfurter50

Pro

Attention all flat Earthers! You are hereby invited to try and prove your stupid theory about the Earth being flat! Normal people can't accept! I await to see how you try to prove something that's clearly impossible. I'm going to mash you to a pulp. I wonder if you can pull this off with good evidence and no flaws in logic.

Oh, also, there's a neat website, where you confident weirdos can try and prove the flat Earth and if you can prove it to this guy, you win a million dollars. I'm not sure if it's a joke or not, but I think it might be a joke, but you might want to try and prove it to him, if you're so confident about your junk. Just a fun little online activity.

tinyurl.com/flatmillion

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes, let's have a knock down, drag-out, fight to the end and try to prove, once and for all, what shape the Earth is! Only flat Earthers can accept! I await hearing your insane garbage!
danielfox12

Con

dlcfkdklfjdkfjkdfjodofokfoskkkkkkkkdrorooroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
frankfurter50

Pro

I'm not sure just what you mean, sir. You'll have to do better than that if you want to ace this debate. Let's talk in real sentences, please, not gibberish. I'll hear what you have to say about the flat earth, to begin with, then we rebut each other, and so on. If this isn't a productive debate, then I'll have to continue making rematches until I get a good debate. Let's go. Tell me why you think the Earth is flat.
danielfox12

Con

idk and i am on your side sir sfdgfggfrgfggggggggggggggggggggggggg
frankfurter50

Pro

If you're on my side, you should not have accepted this debate. The opening argument clearly states that only flat Earthers should accept.
danielfox12

Con

yes i am soory for that
frankfurter50

Pro

The Earth is round. That's obvious. We've proven it.
danielfox12

Con

yea i know im not the an idoit
frankfurter50

Pro

Well, I suppose I'll have to make a new debate, then. Only accept debates you think fit your opinion.
Posted by danielfox12 4 months ago
danielfox12
derp