frankfurter50
24sackett

You can't prove the Earth is flat.

24sackett has forfeited round #2.

frankfurter50

Pro

Attention all flat Earthers! You are hereby invited to try and prove your stupid theory about the Earth being flat! Normal people can't accept! I await to see how you try to prove something that's clearly impossible. I'm going to mash you to a pulp. I wonder if you can pull this off with good evidence and no flaws in logic.

Oh, also, there's a neat website, where you confident weirdos can try and prove the flat Earth and if you can prove it to this guy, you win a million dollars. I'm not sure if it's a joke or not, but I think it might be a joke, but you might want to try and prove it to him, if you're so confident about your junk. Just a fun little online activity.

tinyurl.com/flatmillion

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes, let's have a knock down, drag-out, fight to the end and try to prove, once and for all, what shape the Earth is! Only flat Earthers can accept! I await hearing your insane garbage!
24sackett

Con

Food everyone knows the Earth is round the hubble space telescopes proves that so dus google Earth.
frankfurter50

Pro

No, no. This debate is for people who BELIEVE the flat Earth.