backwardseden
Yes-JustAHighSchooler

You do not worship god, you are gay, you curse at you parents, you are an adulterer, you WILL DIE!

Yes-JustAHighSchooler has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Yep. Its rather simple. If you do not follow those choking rules, to not follow GOD’S crybaby rules (if its not his way, you either die by his hand or he orders someone else to do the killing for him, very much like a baby throwing a temper tantrum that cannot do without his rattle for 10 seconds) you die and there is no “why” either.
If you do not worship god: Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 “9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.”
And the bible basically says the same thing in Deuteronomy 17: 2-5 “2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Now do you think you are deserving of death for worshiping other gods? Y____? N____? If you are christian you do. AND because I do not worship YOUR god, you follow YOUR god’s orders and you come on down here and stone me to death. That’s per your god’s divine wisdom. No exceptions. None. It also means that as per YOUR god’s orders that you must kill everyone else that does not believe in him. So, are you going to follow your god’s orders and mass kill everyone that does not believe in him? Why ____? Why not ____?

Ah yes if you are gay, you are doomed to die. Leviticus 20:13 “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Romans 1:26-32 “26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”

Do you think you deserve death because you are gay? Y____? N____? According to YOUR christian god you do. So, are you going to follow your god’s orders and mass kill everyone who is gay? Why ____? Why not ____?

Indeed your christian bible says that if you curse at your parents you rightly are to be “put to death”.

**Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
** Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
** Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”

**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."

So if you are a child who does not know any better, should you be RIGHTLY be put to death for cursing at your parents? Y____? N____? Should you be put to death period if you curse at your parents no matter how old you are? Y____? N____? What if your parents torture, abuse, rape and sodomize you? Don’t you think at the very least you should have the right to curse at them without the threat of being put to death? Why? ____? Why not? ____? Don’t you think that if this occurs that your parents should at the very least somehow pay for their crimes against you? Doesn’t stoning to death sound about right considering that it was used back roughly 2,000 years ago according to the bible? Why____? Why not ____?

Leviticus 20:10 “And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.”

Well well well well. There’s nothing mentioning about single people having sex with each other within this verse. So strangely I guess according to this law it must be perfectly OK in god’s tepid little world to have sex with whoever you want - but only if you are single. And of course with god's little fractured noose, that’s not the case. The many printed versions of god and the bible has extremely and very perverted ideals on what sex is. You can google it. There are many different versions as the bible cannot agree on much. But for something very different and from the atheist point of view…
http://www.atheistrepublic.com... - The damaging effects of shame-based education

Regardless. Do you think you should be put to death for committing adultery? Why ____? Why not ____? Do you think that people like Donald Trump should be ousted from his office for treating women like trash? Why ____? Why not ____?

Leviticus 24:16 “And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.”

Yep just because you blaspheme in the name of the supposed lord who in which case no one can prove even exists, he orders your death. What a great fun loving truly great god this is. What a great role model also that everybody, including children, in which this god of print only, hates.

So do you think that you should deserve to be put to death because you blaspheme in the name of the lard? Oh sorry, a deliberate miss-steak on my part - lord? Why ____? Why not ____?

Exodus 31:14 “Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.”

Yep its printed right there by YOUR supposed god in YOUR bible that if you do ANY work on the sabbath that you are to be put---to---death. NO EXCEPTIONS. NONE.

Yet strangely YOUR saddened super egotistical supposed messiah who for in which there’s 0% having ever existed, he worked on the sabbath, but was NOT put to death. So he can live in high heeled well tread shoes, but no one, and I do mean no one else can? What another great role model.

So yet another awe inspiring question NEEDS to be asked: Do you think it it right for you to be put---to---death because you work on the sabbath? Y ____? N____? Why ____? Why not ____?

Conclusion:
Naturally this god of the bible does not threaten me nor anyone with his sad pathetic disjointed way of issuing his mirror-masked laws, rules and regulations and expecting man to follow them in which no sane man of merit truly can nor will.
Clearly these supposed laws, rules and regulations are yammerings of a long winded imperfect being seeking power. And who wants to worship, bow down to that insane trash?
So why not kill this so-called god in the same way that this god of printed text wants to kill YOU? All you gotta do is no provide this thing with no faith.

RULES:
Prove that YOUR god is naturally correct and that you and others should be put to death if you break ANY of his laws as listed in the verses above and why you think so. Also prove that you and others would be willing issue your god’s orders and kill in his name. After all, that’s what YOUR bible states.

No further explanation of anything will be tolerated. The RULES are quite clear.

No one who has joined debate.org for less than 1 week will be allowed to debate.

No one who does not have an education, nor an intelligence on the topic(s) being discussed will be tolerated. You accept this debate knowing your stuff. If you don’t and you have to invent excuses instead, and or flat out lie rather than saying “I don’t know” which is simple enough to something that you don’t know, you automatically forfeit this debate in which there will be no forfeitures on my part unless those invented excuses and lies start to pile up from you.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to participate in the voting process.
Yes-JustAHighSchooler

Con

Why do you have so much hate. You can say you don't, and you can believe in your mind that you don't, but like how it says in Matthew 15:18, "...whatever comes out of the mouth comes from the heart..." You should not be putting other people's beliefs, it is what they believe and they can base their actions upon what they believe. As far as I know, you do not believe in the Christian God, so you are in no position to tell others what their actions should be. Jehovah (God's actual name), does NOT speak through you, and so what you think should be done, and your interpretations are false. What is currently being taught is that God has an appointed time for judgement to take place, hence terms such as Armageddon. Matthew 24:30 actually describes what that day will be like. And it is THEN when Jehovah God will execute judgement and slay those who practice things that He detests. VIOLENCE is also something that God HATES. It would be unreasonable of Him to ask his followers to commit violent acts. He only does such acts (and He does it Himself mind you) to further His will on the earth and in the heavens. That is why He has an appointed day, to allow time for his followers to teach others, John 5:29 explains what happens next, "...those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgement." He is giving time for everyone to change, and the opportunity through His followers, because He wants all to live as it says in 2 Peter3:9, "Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance." But He cant have any disobedient ones in His new kingdom, so he will not hesitate to destroy them when the time comes. So if you truly want to see yourself destroyed, and if you feel as if you need to be destroyed, keep doing what you are doing until the day comes. And if you die before it, tell me what it feels like to die twice, because He will resurrect EVERYONE. He is going to give all those who didn't hear the truth before their death a chance. But he will resurrect even the bad people, just to judge them, and destroy them eternally, even wiping you from EVERYONE'S memories. When he says that he will destroy the kind of people you mentioned above, he is not saying he will do it on the spot, rather if you practice such things, you surely are on track to die. And he does not, nor will he ever use us humans, to carry out the acts of Judgement He has planned.
backwardseden

Pro

"Children (and you are essentially a child, no offence) watching violence on tv, bad. Children in church seeing a lifelike grotesque statue of a crucified man, good. Makes sense?" - David Blickstein

The only out that you could have played is "Why do you have so much hate." which belongs to your god, that is if you were to have even bothered to have read your bible in which case you most certainly have not and its rather point blank obvious. But then again most of those who claim themselves to be christians, roughly 80% only pick up their bible"s roughly once even other week, if that and read only a couple of verses, if that. But then again you don"t know that either. Nor do you know how much hate your god and bible spreads. But then again you were point blank flat out shown that with a couple of verses (there"s a lot more) in RD1 in which you clearly did not read AT ALL, which is very typical of any christian, as they cannot possibly take any actual evidence of any kind no matter how awful or dreadful or unacceptable YOU or any christian can possibly plaster against their god and take it to heart no matter how true it is.

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror." - Richard Dawkins

"Stop making excuses for your holy book. It is an abomination. It encourages abomination. And the more you sacrifice your humanity and morality to make excuses like "well god really wanted people to love each other but they just wouldn"t so they just wanted to nudge them in the right direction by saying you can own people but don"t beat them too damn much." Its still a weaka$$ immoral god. And YOU are better than that. Stop making excuses for the immorality. Take responsibility for your life and realize that if a GOD tells you that you can own somebody, that GOD is a piece of s--t." Matt Dillahunty

"I would say that instructions to kill homosexuals is immoral. I would say the subjugation of women is immoral. I would say that having women inferior position to men is immoral. I would say that selling your daughter into slavery is immoral. I would say that sacrificing the first thing that comes out of your house is immoral. I would say that substitutional atonement is immoral. I would say that the very concept of of sin is immoral" the idea that I could somehow offend a god or something that I could think or do which has no impact in or around in reality is immoral. I would say holding someone responsible for the sins of their father under the fourth or the tenth generation is immoral. How many more do you need before you recognize you are making excuses that advocates for immoral positions?" Matt Dillahunty

So do not call me that I hate AT ALL when it is BY far YOUR god that does all the hating. But then again you cannot even prove he even exists.

And no I do not hate. I believe in peace, harmony, love, caring about each other, kindness. Your god believes in evil, anger, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy AND he"s freely admitted it several times. Jealousy? What from a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. Even worse is this supposed god of yours passed down those emotions so man could in turn learn to hate with all the baggage that comes along with it that these emotions clearly are that this god drags around with him. Hey god, dump those emotions and how"s about thinking about peace, kindness, love, caring for each other, harmony etc? Nah. So don"t talk to me or anyone that YOUR god is "good" when he is most certainly not anything like it. Not only that since this god of YOURS has these emotions it clearly means that he is imperfect. Now who in their right stale mind would ---ever--- want to bow down to an inferior supreme deity bile god such as the one you picked from your closet because what else could it be?
Strange isn"t it that in comparison that the Inca, many of the native American Indian tribes until your white man greasy sweaty racist pig christian wiped them out, the aborigines, Hindu"s, Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhists etc etc etc they do not practice nor preach nor go to war over their religions, not anywhere close to the evils nor hate that the christians do. Now why is that? And yet according to your god worshiping other gods is considered to be the most evil thing there is, and you should be stoned to death for it. So you follow your lord"s orders and you come on down here and stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are not going to follow your god"s orders? Why? Why not?

Don"t tell me what I should and should not be doing when you haven"t the foggiest idea about "beliefs and not". K kid. Sheesh. Your pathetic whimsical christ is the most fought after figure in history. And more people have died in the name of god than for any other reason." George Carlin. And he"s right. I"m always going to stand up for peace and caring about each other. What are you going to stand up for?

Oh and oh yeah not even you are a christian because you have not in any way given up all of you possessions nor your family as your truly shocking super egotistical christ demands in which case no sane person ever would.
Matthew 10: 35-37 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
Matthew 19:21 "21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
https://www.youtube.com... - Why does every intelligent christian disobey christ?
But then again christians are NOT intelligent for the most part and who said that they were?

Oh and oh yeah I forgot your fricken god truly hates children" namely you. Would you like tons of verses that proves this? There were some which shows that you should be stoned to death for merely cursing at your parents. Wow. And yet nothing for butchering babies or children in which YOUR god has taken part in and pride in.

"so you are in no position to tell others what their actions should be." I have ---never--- told anyone what their actions should and shouldn"t be.

Um actually no. Jehovah is NOT YOUR god"s name. Why don"t you have a nice little lookie at it with Exodus 34:14 since you think you are so ridiculously smart.

OH and btw, YOUR god does not speak through anybody. The ONLY attachment that you have to YOUR god is through YOUR bible in which YOUR god would NEVER use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible.

OK I"m getting really tired of a smart-alecy punk kid like you who thinks he has all the answers to everything, when in truth he has the answers to absolute 0 nothing. One more zingers like you"ve done thus far and I will have absolutely no trouble in ending this. You see, I"ve been doing this for 42+ years and have talked with roughly 25,000 on this very subject. What exactly are YOUR references? Oh you get them from your closet and mildeq and mold that stack up in your runny babbit diaper brain.

"What is currently being taught is that God has an appointed time for judgement to take place, hence terms such as Armageddon." Really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of amateurish Luke Skywalker"s fighter jets that deliver garlic onion beer deodorant at a nun"s pep rally for invisible doughnut holes graduation party have you graduated from in order to make such an assessment? Of course you do realize that absolutely NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING, no god, no prophecies, nothing has been proved from your bible unto this day as far as anything in your deepen crystal ball.
https://www.youtube.com... - Answered Prayer and God is Love
Now I am curious as with the video produced in which knows one helluva lot better than you EVER will that"s for sure, and so do I" who indoctrinated, brainwashed and conditioned you to worshiping YOUR god because it is wayyyyyyyyy off into left field AND everybody is born an atheist, no exceptions, none.

"VIOLENCE is also something that God HATES." Ok we"re done read the practices YOUR god committed, the laws he put into effect, and they remain in effect you complete imbecile"
https://www.youtube.com... - top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive
So don't say your god ISN'T VIOLENT!

Oh and to close I bet you must think that the wiping out of all life, the great flood (which never happened btw), was NOT a violent act? In what mindframe of absolute arrogance and stupidity do you need to be and are required to be slapped into, to wake you up into reality, because you sure ain"t in it now - kid.

Your next argument will be rightly and justly ignored.

You are so ridiculously and totally brainwashed and indoctrinated and swept away into another La La land that no matter what anyone says unto you, even if they agree with ---everything--- you were to say and believe in, you would still manage to find fault with that one person.

It is so crystal clear that you also, like so many here on debate.org that you have no genuine friends or loved ones. None. What do I mean by genuine? Those that would go way way wayyyyy out of their way to help you out in time of dire need and never ask you a single question. For that I cannot even pity you. But you did it to yourself. You deserve it. You will die alone UNLESS YOU CHANGE.
Posted by Yes-JustAHighSchooler 3 weeks ago
Yes-JustAHighSchooler
This debate is not worth my time. Time will be the judge of who is right.
Posted by SirNoodles518 1 month ago
SirNoodles518
"And no I do not hate. I believe in peace, harmony, love, caring about each other, kindness."

"You will die alone."
"You have no genuine friends or loved ones."
"You are a teeny bopper, clearly without an edumacation and an intelligence."
"You ignorant f--k."
"You being the dimwitted dullard noosed sow snot meat."
"All you are is a pathetic idiot moron."
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
"My story is that I was a believer and I got myself out of the church by studying the history of the church and the history of the bible and realized that this was all man made. And then when I went on for another 10 years investigating what is god I couldn"t really locate god I couldn"t label it or identify it or that there is nothing that I could say that this is god. Like there what is there? What is god?"

"And so when we say that god is the cause of the universe our next step has to be to demonstrate that cause god exists. Not to give a hypothesis why we think its necessary, we actually have to take that next step of validating the existence of god."

"A thing that you cannot demonstrate exists is no different than a thing that doesn't exist. How do we tell things that don"t exist if we can"t tell if they exist or not?"

"The thing is you can transform your own life. People do it all the time. And so this is NOT evidence for a god. This is evidence that life is transformed. Your"re claiming that the cause is god and I"m claiming that the cause of YOU, YOU doing it yourself, YOU exist and you being a cause of this thing. If the god is going to be the CAUSE of it YOU have to show that this god exists as much as you can show as much as you exists. In what way does this god exist? YOUR"RE SAYING IT EXISTS! Your"re saying you are aware of it. So you are saying it can be a cause. Therefore this thing must be manifesting in someway. Can you please just demonstrate the manifestation that you seem to be aware of that I"m not?"

"Often times, much to my dismay, people will call in to argue a particular apologetic and it has nothing TO DO with why they believe why they believe. Even they"re not convinced by it."
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
so prove it. And why would you ---ever--- want to?
No sorry. The misunderstanding is wayyyyyyy on your end, by far. There"s no such a thing as a christian "worldview". None. If you bounce around from church to church, you most certainly get differences and different ideals and ideas and they most certainly do NOT agree on many issues, especially the main ones. Try traveling from church to church and see what you get"
"If you try to get clarification, if you try to get what the christian orthodox view is on the law, you're not going to find consensus. You"re not going to find christians "oh here"s what christians think about" they"re all going to have this concept of this different thing now. But as far as it applies and why and what to do with it, they"re all different. Its going to be a hard argument because most have different ideas about it and most are going to change their ideas and start tweeking them as soon as they have to start answering questions because they haven"t looked into it before most of them." Tracie Harris

"If I were you I would treat this as an exercise in understanding the whole of the fabric of societies. So maybe go ahead and talk to your pastor and don"t go in with an agenda. Go in and just interact and interview him and find out interesting things. And find out points where you agree and disagree. And then do the same thing with somebody else. Go to your local synagogue and ask them about judaism. Look up as many denominations as you can and have a chat with people. And I think what you"ll find over time is that everybody is convinced that they know the absolute truth. And everybody has wildly different opinions about what that is." Russell Glasser

Here"s other quotes that are from Tracie Harris and she"s right. And if you have problems with them, and you can"t because they are irrefutable because once again you cannot prove, test nor demonstrate your god then call her on The Atheist Experience every Sunday 5:30 EST"
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
"Furthermore, I have given you several arguments which are not biblical, but philosophical; such as the fact that you accuse God of being objectively evil without first grounding an objective moral law."
Oh I get it now, so you are rewording it by a sextillion fold and you fricken know it. In no way does that have ---anything--- to do with your attempt at an opening for your squandering at RD1 of the previous debate. That"s NOT my problem in which you are trying to turn it into, that"s yours.

"When I say you are biased, I say so because you accuse Christians of misunderstanding their own religion," in which they flat out do. That is very well known. So I"m going to ask you this same question that I"ve asked others" how were you groomed, brainwashed and indoctrinated into christianity as everybody is born an atheist, no exceptions, none?
Now how can you understand something in which there"s absolutely no proof of? How can you understand something if you claim you are a christian, and yet you are among the roughly 80% of those who do not even open their bible"s except for roughly every other week and perhaps read only a few verses, if that? Which is not being a christian in the first place? And no god of the bible would ---ever--- communicate in text form, the worst form of communication possible? And you have at least 1,000 super massive hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies in your bible making your bible unreadable. And your bible is one of the most violent books ever written, if not thee most where YOUR god truly hates children. Now did you read RD1 to this very debate? Do you agree with god"s laws? So what is preventing you from following YOUR god"s laws and coming on down here and stoning me to death because I merely won"t believe in him. Oh but wait, the killing of 20 children takes less precedence AND and and and. Are you kidding me? Oh and oh yeah, its up to you to prove that your god exists. We atheists don"t believe in a supreme god,
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
@I_just_plant_the_seed - "Don't you think that me, as a Christian, might have at least some degree of education about my own religion?" Not when you have to invent excuses about it. But I didn"t even give you the chance to do that. I point blank cut you off and deservedly so when you point blank stated something so arrogantly stupid and ignorant "All I see in your post are individual stories from people with bad experiences. Whoop bang slosh done. I had absolutely no reason whatsoever to even read any further. None. It was so crystal clear that you hadn"t read ANY of the evidence, namely what the ENTIRE debate was focused on, for me to even bother with you.
However it is an absolute fact that most christians in fact know nothing about their religion. And it is so ridiculously easy to pinpoint target them. Its not hard either. They invent excuses, flat out lie, and change the subjects and pull verses from left field which has 0% to do with the main topic at hand. Bad idea.
Sure let them believe whatever they wish to believe. So? What does that have to do with anything? And it most certainly doesn"t make them right now does it? Nope.

"Your allegation seems to be that all these Christians whom you have debated have gotten it wrong about their religion," Nope. They"ve gotten it wrong by applying their belief in their religion where it doesn"t fit and they can"t prove it. And chances are very good they have to make up excuses, and or flat out lie to do it as well rather than saying "I don"t know". I have yet to hear one, just one christian say that, just one. And yes I have gotten it right every---single---time. Why? Because no one, absolutely no one can prove that god exists. So until then, sorry christians, you are all out of luck.
"But I know for a fact, that I have given arguments for why your ideas about the bible are incorrect," No you haven"t because we haven"t gotten that far, as previously stated.
Posted by Chunkitron 1 month ago
Chunkitron
I have never met someone with such pride as you. Congratulations.
Posted by Raumulus 1 month ago
Raumulus
Read the New Testament. Its the revised version, haha.
Posted by I_just_plant_the_seed 1 month ago
I_just_plant_the_seed
"I only wish to debate those that have an education and an intelligence on the subject at hand"

Don't you think that me, as a Christian, might have at least some degree of education about my own religion? I have noticed that you have accused several Christians on this site of not understanding their own texts, but have you considered that they may actually know a thing a two about what they believe?

Your allegation seems to be that all these Christians whom you have debated have gotten it wrong about their religion, while you, as a non-Christian, have gotten it right. But I know for a fact, that I have given arguments for why your ideas about the bible are incorrect, which you have immediately attributed to my own misunderstanding of my belief; however, in these scenarios, you fail to offer any reason why I have misunderstood. In fact you seem to just rephrase the same claims and ignore all the reasons presented to the contrary.

Furthermore, I have given you several arguments which are not biblical, but philosophical; such as the fact that you accuse God of being objectively evil without first grounding an objective moral law. But then you even ignored this contention by claiming that I once again misunderstood the bible, disregarding the fact that the argument was philosophical.

When I say you are biased, I say so because you accuse Christians of misunderstanding their own religion, in spite of all the evidence and reasons which point to a misunderstanding on your end. Your assumption is that you have a superior understanding of the Christian worldview, and the result is that you dismiss all the arguments brought against you as being ignorant.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
@I_just_plant_the_seed - Your're right I don't want to debate you again. I only wish to debate those that have an education and an intelligence on the subject at hand. You don't sign up for a debate and THEN ask what the rules are as you did. That's just like a lawyer turning over his evidence to the opponent. No. You come into a debate fully prepared WITH EVIDENCE or you don't come in at all. You don't come in with stupidity and flat out invented excuses and lies as so so sooooooo many here on debate.org have done. And what was an even bigger turnoff was when you stated "All I see in your post are individual stories from people with bad experiences." And that tells me BANG that you are the typical christian who does not examine the evidence that is right there before you. Bad idea.
Then in your post, naturally you being a christian, you try to be insulting. It failed. Why? YOUR god, religion and bible are the most biased things ever produced. If you don't believe in YOUR god according to his rules, laws and regulations, his ORDERS are that you---are---supposed---to---die. Oh darn that's more than proved in RD1 for THIS argument from YOUR bible with countless verse after verse!!!!! And that is completely immoral. Oh darn will you have a lookie at the evidence? Nah of course not. Dare you be the typical christian and be proven wrong gosh golly? Nope. If that isn't pure 100% bias, what is? So don't even lay that bias crap on me when I'm not---even---close. Got it snookums? Good.
I believe in kindness, love, care for each other, harmony, peace etc Your god in which you cannot even prove exists, believes in evil, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy (all in which he has freely admitted to having) and jealousy? Jealousy is nothing but anger as disguised fear. Even worse this supposed god of YOURS neatly passed down all those emotions so in turn man could learn to hate. Great going god. Great going you for worshiping the cowpie chirp. Keep up the good work!!!