AgnosticRadar
IAlwaysWinDebates

You have to escape the scenarios

IAlwaysWinDebates

AgnosticRadar

Con

But you have to give me the scenarios, kind of like your previous debate, but the guy forfeited. I won't forfeit, this looks like fun.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Why hello and thank you for challenging me, I am glad this debate caught you eye, it saddens me that the other guy forfeit the debate.

Scenario one; You are in a dark room, a slight hint of light comes from a crack in the ceiling to illuminate a man, of which seems to be dead, you can see a slight shinning object under the man, which looks like it seems to be a key, but the strange thing was there seems to be no key hole, how do you get out?

(If you need a hint post in the comments)
AgnosticRadar

Con

The slight hint of light is the key hole?
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

That is correct, to most of these scenarios there will be more then one answer, that was number one, number two was moving the body to then find a trap door, but to do something such as that would be hard to do on a site like this where its one post at a time, aswell as having a 'cap' on the number of rounds.

Number two; You are in a hallway, one way leads to death one way leads to life, Down the left path, you see trees animals and water, to the right you see people dieing, fire and monster, your goal is to live, which path do you chose?
AgnosticRadar

Con

Well, it seems as though it is to obvious. But, a hallway you can only go 2 ways. Go forward, or go back from where you came. So neither? You would just back the way you came and live.

Is this correct?
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

I enjoyed your answer, and it was smart but the point of this test is to play on your mind, with a challenger like this most people would levitate towards the evil looking place of death because of what you could call 'revers physiology' in other words they'd think that it was to trick you when the answer is simple( a trick such as head to the opposite place to be safe in hopes they're being tricked), when the real answer is you go to where you think you are the safest being the 'Down the left path, you see trees animals and water' the hole point of this is to make you second guess your choices which it did. The main point of this was to say sometimes the obvious answer is the one you should take, try to not make it more complicated this it is.

Number Three; You're in a room with six sides each side is a different color, wall 1;Green 2; Blue Three; Orange 4;Pink Five;Yellow Six; Grey, the ceiling is Pink the floor is Orange, you see no obvious ways out such as a door or windows.
AgnosticRadar

Con

AgnosticRadar forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

It seems you've forfeit.
AgnosticRadar

Con

Oh crap, I really am sorry, I got busy with stuff in real life, please forgive me

I didn't know the answer to the previous one, just to notify you.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

That is fine, I understand, at least you tried. For the sake of wanting to use it again I am not going to revel the answer.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Ah, I didnt know I had to take a weeks leave from this site.
Posted by AgnosticRadar 2 years ago
AgnosticRadar
That wasn't meant towards you, it towards another user being childish.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
What do you mean?
Posted by AgnosticRadar 2 years ago
AgnosticRadar
Did you seriously post this on every debate I contended in?? Your 42! Grow up, and fking message me, don't act like a 10 year old.
Posted by AgnosticRadar 2 years ago
AgnosticRadar
Thats alright, I posted my guess
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Sorry for not posting the hint I am in the middle of class currently working on a presentation haha.
Posted by AgnosticRadar 2 years ago
AgnosticRadar
Can you give me a hint?
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
AgnosticRadarIAlwaysWinDebatesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins due to con forfeit.