acidman
Jebediah-Kerman

You must obey my commands

acidman

Pro

I command you to obey me. Why would you listen you may ask? Well, because I have the orb of power and can obliterate the whole world if you don't, before you can stop me, or I can do whatever pleases me to torture you. That may sound absurd to you, but what if it weren't true? What if I caused untold human suffering to the whole world, and it was all in your hands to stop it? Would it really be worth the risk, especially if what I ask isn't all that bad? Did you consider that you are not willing to submit because of biological instinct from a time where everything was much simpler, and these kinds of threats were untold, thus making it difficult to have an instinctual motivation to submit? Furthermore, if one can argue that a being is omnipotent and can destroy the whole universe simply by saying "Be!" or creating it in the same process and from nothing, whose to say that being isn't me? Have you seen God? Have you seen me? I'd like to start by commanding you to arrange for me to marry your attractive cousin/relative who is of a suitable age for a 14-year old such as me. But this is actually not such a bad idea, because my intentions are actually to never mistreat her and be very kind to her and treat her like a princess, and you can meet me to see if that's true.
Jebediah-Kerman

Con

Why should I believe you can destroy the world? And wouldn't that kill you to? By the way, my cousin is a guy...
acidman

Pro

Then I'll just start a disease that I'm immune to that kills every other human except for one girl who will be my wife. Or I'll create a new world for me to live on. I can do anything is the point. As for the marriage thing, then let me marry your sister or female friend, etc.
Jebediah-Kerman

Con

How do I know you are capable of killing everyone except you and your *wife*?
Sadly, I don't really have any sisters or female friends... *forever alone*
acidman

Pro

You don't have to 'believe' me, per se, but you just need to obey me just in case. because the stakes are too high for you to do otherwise.
Jebediah-Kerman

Con

Jebediah-Kerman forfeited this round.
Posted by Jebediah-Kerman 3 years ago
Jebediah-Kerman
Sorry for missing the last round, DDO was glitching out...
Posted by Jebediah-Kerman 3 years ago
Jebediah-Kerman
Who is weird? I hope it's not me...
Posted by assassinator 3 years ago
assassinator
wtf is wrong with you, are you always a so weird or is this a cheap joke of yours???