Lavaguava
lahunken61

You need to listen

Lavaguava

Pro

As of time of challenge creation, I am taking place in a debate against you. Please see here for the debate: http://www.debate.org... explicitly state that you must aknowledge my argument, and yet round three, you merely continue in your crazed rant. You need to listen, this is not the way things work on this site, people aknowledge one another. You are behaving as little more than a bot currently.
lahunken61

Con

They are also ruining the economy to trigger an elimination of the America
as we know it, so they can round up, and exterminate everyone who knows too
much. They caught me once. In 1959 my buddy and I met a homeless banished
ex-lodge member. He told us all the big secrets. In 1962 I wrote them in a
high school term paper, got a 98% for it, graduated with honors, and joined the
Army.
Meanwhile, the instructor of that class sold my term paper in the term paper
black market, the wrong people read it, they hired detectives to hunt me down,
and they zeroed in on me in the Army. They gave me Hell, the Clockwork Orange
treatment, by large doses of LSD, while being forced to watch horrible films of
human torment.
But before doing that, they bragged to me how powerful they were: the modern
"conspiracy theory". Before the modern conspiracy theory, the "conspiracy
theory" was that rich Jews controlled the world's economy. I wrote a twenty page
report and mailed it to the John Birch society, in 1972. Then the John Birch
society published what I sent them which became the modern conspiracy theory.
The Clockwork Orange treatment I was given, by large doses of LSD, went
much further than they expected. Not only did I live the torments of all the
people in the films they showed me, I lived the times, when I saw them, of every
person and animal I had seen, even in the movies and on TV. After that life I
found myself back in time, back in Valley Forge Army Hospital where it happened
again, but, I also body switched into the bodies of all I had seen in that life,
for the periods of time I had seen them. Then the life after that, I was able to
remember some of the mistakes I made the last time around.
On September 17, 1970 I got stung by a bumble bee, while I was deep in the
forest. I am allergic to bees, and soon I passed out, waking up, what seemed
instantly, six hours later. This turned out to be a great blessing, for the next
time around, after another life time, I woke up back where I had passed out from
the allergic reaction. But, I had great mind power there and used it to defend
myself, but later, got so much mind power that my every thought manifested as my
reality, and I couldn't handle it. I ended up body switching again, and found
myself back in Valley Forge Army Hospital, and started again from there.
This series of pairs happened 36 times, giving me an existence as who I
am, for over 5000 years, by going backward and forward in time so many times.
This was done to me for printing in a term paper what a banished lodge ex-member
told me, which can be put in medical terms today in one sentence,
"VAGAL STIMULATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS LSD".
So, even though I was threatened to be put in Hell permanently, each time,
I have done everything in my power to spread these secrets. Here is another
example: We are drawn to the probability timeline resonant to our thought, by the
attractive force of inductive resonance. Vagal stimulation wakes up the brain to
more than the normal 10% brain use. This means 10% brain use at any one time,
like, an MRI shows the most used parts of the brain by patches of colored light,
but, these move around, so that we average 10% brain use, if we are "normal".
But, with 10% brain use or less we must earn what we get; 20% to 29%, an
appropriate ritual will get us what we want; 30% to 39%, writing down what we
want will get it; 40% to 49%, saying what we want will get what we want: "If you
have the faith of a mustard seed and SAY to this mountain move, it shall be
moved", you go to the timeline where the mountain is elsewhere. But, 50% is the
tipping point to every thought manifesting as your reality.
Dr. Hugh Everett found these probability timelines, sideways in time, but,
he failed to call this direction a dimension. Dr. Albert Einstein defined time
to be the fourth dimension, for science. Dr. Hugh Everett could have defined
this direction sideways in time to be the fifth dimension, but, he didn't,
probably pressured not to due to this being the secret of sorcery, probability
manipulation.
Dr. Lisa Randall defined that direction through the variously bent
timespaces to be the fifth dimension, for science, leaving the direction
sideways in time to be the sixth dimension, but, it hasn't been officially
established in formal science.
Waking up the brain to higher percentages of brain use accesses globally
bent timespace. It puts a field of globally bent timespace around us and in us,
but fortunately, without the gravitational component. It does this by virtue of
will times imagination being the power of the mind, just as force times velocity
is power in mechanics, voltage times current is power in electricity, and
temperature times entropy production rate is power in thermodynamics.
Psychiatrists will admit to each other that this power of the mind is caused
by entropy production rate, EPR, because more than 10% brain use is called
"psychosis". The psychiatric establishment in the Western world is a secret
society, and have also signed a contract of secrecy for the cartel of secret
lodges.
It is a mathematical fact that the more links there are between the neurons
of the brain, the higher the percentage of brain use. Real schizophrenia, is
caused by the gene DISC1,
causing the growth of more axons and dendrites between the
neurons of the brain. If every neuron were linked to every other neuron, there
would be 100% brain use. There are some schizophrenics with over 50% brain use,
catatonic, but who's entity is body switching in perinatal matrix three, Hell.
But, anyone can cause the growth of extra axons and dendrites by memorizing
tables of correspondences, like in Crowley's "Book 777", and in Barrett's
"Magus". The first thing that magical secret societies have their neophytes do is
to memorize such tables of correspondences. Later they have them do rigorous
pranayama, without telling them how it works. Finally the supreme secret is
revealed, that can be put in dignified medical terms today: "VAGAL STIMULATION
IS A EFFECTIVE AS LSD ".
The entropy of the universe being the proportion of photons to nucleons
(Nucleons of exact opposite polarity cancel out into photons, when brought
together), reveals that entropy production rate, EPR, is polarity cancellation
rate.
By promoting the fast cancellation of opposite polarities, like by putting
opposite polarities in a conductive electrolyte, like copper dissolved into
copper acetate in salt and white vinegar, (The iron in the cytochromes of
every cell is magnetically polarized counterclockwise in males, and clockwise in
females), the field of globally bent timespace around it, when entered, will
cause higher percentages of brain use.
Such a device, called a "shekinah", has been known to "freak out" a whole
building of people just by being hid in a closet. This is the alchemical secret, for,
by putting base metals in this solution, when, with a high EPR is called "the
medicine of metals", will change the metal into gold and other metals,
that will be fluid in that solution
so that they can be separated by gravity or inertia while still fluid, yet you
can safely put your hand in this solution, that is, I did, and there is nothing
wrong with me.
Finally, I figured out how to get out of this Hellish cycle. I must have
been in perinatal matrix three when I died to go back to Valley Forge Army
Hospital. I must have been in perinatal matrix two to go back to September 17,
1970. Next time, I must die in perinatal matrix one or in no perinatal matrix
whatsoever. To understand these terms, you may go to http://www.holotropic.com...
and buy "The Adventure of self Discovery" by Dr. Stanislav Grof. I read on the
internet that Dr. Grof took a little ketamine and thereby relived the torments
of all the prisoners of Auschwitz. You know what happened to him? He had put
people through the Clockwork Orange treatment in communist Czechoslovakia, and
now his evil karma came back to him.
What did I do for such evil to come upon me, when I was a teen ager. The
Bible says, "The sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons". In the one
substance motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to
move out of the way and fill in behind. That is how karma comes back to us, even
the karma associated with our genetics. The best thing to do is to find a way
out of it. To become nonexistent.
There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is
the conformation of energy. Energy is God. Being only information we can become
nonexistent. Nothing in the Bible says we are immortal, rather, Satan in Eden
did say "You shall never die". The immortality of the soul dogma is Satanic. The
Bible also says,
"The soul that sinneth shall die", "No man can keep his soul alive", and, "Only
He (God) is immortal".
Lavaguava

Pro

Within the argument "Timespace Itself Is Energy" You fail to acknowledge my existence, all I am asking for is a "I have read your message" and hopefully rebuttals not repetition.
lahunken61

Con

Sorry. I just looked you up. I am a 70 year old man. Psychiatrists have said that I have a mentality of 14 years old. I feel like a teenager, and, I don't think I have changed since I was 14 years old. It was one of the best years of my life. The Credence Clearwater Revival did sing "Tomorrow never comes", about never "growing up". I have a vocation to spread the secret that got me in incredible trouble, for just getting caught knowing it, which can be put in medical terms today: Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD. This is war! This is the most intense gut hatred in history; not for any individual, but, for a world wide organization. I just cut and past and slap the information down in print as fast as I can so I can go elsewhere to spread it further. I am obsessed, and, I will never stop while I am alive.
Lavaguava

Pro

Thankyou, you have acknowledged my existence, this is what I was aiming for.

This concludes the aim of the argument, all that I wished to establish was whether you were a bot or not, as you were previously ignoring me.
lahunken61

Con

Have you ever wondered why it is said that those who haven't been baptized go to "limbo" after they die, while those who have been baptized are either saved or go to Hell?
Coincidently, the Cathars invented their sacrament of unbaptism as a solution for this problem, and thereby were the target of the first crusade, the Albegensian Crusade, that attempted to exterminate all who knew this secret. More about this later.
The original baptism was an ordeal akin to waterboarding. Waterboarding has been used to replace LSD for the Clockwork Orange treatment, just as sure as Dr. Stanislav Grof's Holotropic Breathing replaced LSD therapy. But, waterboarding is a more direct vagal stimulation by directly stimulating the root of the vagus nerve as it emerges from the brain in the nasopharynx. It is a fact that vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD.
Why is it said that the baptized are immortal? Those given the original waterboarding kind of baptism experienced that they were immortal.
LSD wakes up the brain by blocking seratonin the neurotransmitter of the inhibitory neurons that ordinarily keeps the brain down to 10% brain use. The MRI shows that, though areas of light move around as various regions of the brain are used, normally, the total sum of the area of these areas of light is not more than 10% brain use.
Vagal stimulation works by this parasympathetic, also called muscarinic after the psychedelic drug muscarine, stimulation spreading up through the brain, thereby overriding the inhibitory neurons, awakening more than the normal 10% brain use.
The psychiatric term for more than 10% brain use is psychosis. Real schizophrenia is more than 10% brain use caused by the gene DISC1 causing more linkage between the brain's neurons by the growth of more axons and dendrites than normal.
From 10% to 19% brain use there is a euphoria called perinatal matrix one. From 20% to 49% brain use there is an awesome perception of our larger universe, also known as "the knowledge of good and evil", called perinatal matrix two. From 50% to 100% brain use is perinatal matrix three, where the tremendous mind powers of perinatal matrix two have grown to such proportions as to be uncontrolable, and all Hell breaks loose.
As percentage of brain use increases the mind becomes more and more powerful to manifest its imagination. From 30% to 39% brain use all that is written will become the writer's reality. From 40% to 49% brain use all that is spoken will become the speaker's reality. But, from 50% to 100% brain use every thought manifests as the thinker's reality.
Soon the thinker wishes he were someone else, and "zap" he finds himself in the body of that someone else, but most probably with a brain with only 10% brain use. But, it not being his body, when that body sleeps or dies, it's off to another body, and on, and on, body switching backward and forward in time, for about a hundred years duration, called in the Bible the "aioniu amartematos", aeon of failure.
With this experience the ancient baptized figured that they were immortal, thus, the baptized couldn't "go to Limbo" which was secretly identical with the Eastern "Nirvana", nonexistence, but were immortal to suffer on "forever" if a conspicuous heaven wasn't granted.
Crucifixion, by forcing holotropic breathing, also causes enough vagal stimulation to put its victims in perinatal matrix three; thus, Jesus Christ, being God the Son, body switched backward and forward in time into everyone who ever was, is, or will be, and therefore He is in you an I right now and always.
Advanced yogins used a technique of accute vagal stimulation by putting their tongues up behind their noses. In order to do this they have to cut the tissue that holds their tongues down, and sometimes also stretch their tongues. This techniques is called the "khechari mudra", that is, the "fig gesture".
When such a yogin puts his tongue up behind his nose he goes into suspended animation by vagal syncope. Such yogins have been known to have been buried in the sands of the Ganges and resurrected two weeks later. This shows that enough vagal stimulation can be followed up by resurrection, if there is not too much brain death, and, this suspended animation preserves from brain death. There is no real death without enough brain death.
The Clerics of Azagthoth, among others, extensively use vagal stimulation, for the "magical power" of perinatal matrix two. The only secrets such true Black Left Hand Path orders like the Clerics of Azagthoth keep are names and places. In fact they want the world to know about all such suppressed knowledge.
The Clerics of Azagthoth have ten degrees corresponding to the Hebrew Sephiroth, Malcuth, the first degree and tenth house, to Kether, the tenth degree and first house. But, this scheme is through three major stages: the Purple Counts, the Blue Rangers, and, finally and understandably, the Green Barons, called today "zombies".
The Cathar sacrament of unbaptism is also vagal stimulation, but, only to perinatal matrix two, "the knowledge of good and evil". It was figured that the "original sin" committed by Adam and Eve was that Adam and Eve caused each other enough vagal stimulation, by the "apple", to have "the knowledge of good and evil" of perinatal matrix two.
And, since the sacrament of baptism is said to be the remedy for the "original sin", but renders the baptized subject to heaven or Hell, rather than the "limbo" of the unbaptized, recommit the "original sin" to give up heaven to avoid Hell, and go to "limbo", nonexistence, like, supposedly, the animals do.
Posted by Lavaguava 1 year ago
Lavaguava
@canis You may want to look at some of his debates, he consistently repeats arguments, never provides rebuttals and will not even acknowledge my existence.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
No one needs to listen..Everybody needs to live...