ThomasMorgenstern
GUMMYBEARS

You should be required to try in phy ed if you want to pass the class

ThomasMorgenstern

Pro

You should not be able to pass phy ed in school with an "A" if all you do is show up and stand around. Phy ed is another class in school, you should have to put in effort if you want to pass the class. I'm sure your math teacher wouldn't just let you show up to class every day and do nothing and still pass the class with a decent grade.
GUMMYBEARS

Con

But you talk like it's gonna hurt it you in high school when really it wont. Like "sorry we wont let you in to Harvard because you failed P.E. sorry."
ThomasMorgenstern

Pro

ThomasMorgenstern forfeited this round.
GUMMYBEARS

Con

GUMMYBEARS forfeited this round.
ThomasMorgenstern

Pro

ThomasMorgenstern forfeited this round.
GUMMYBEARS

Con

GUMMYBEARS forfeited this round.
Posted by qwerty_girl 2 years ago
qwerty_girl
I personally think, physical education should not be forced upon the student body. I still don't understand the relevance of the class. I think physical education should be an elective. If art class or drama class is not required for all 4 years of high school, then Physical education shouldn't be forced. If a student's career will be any athletic profession, then its up to the student to choose wether they want physical education. I don't know about any other schools but most i have gone has no real education in physical education. We play some sports, walk the track and have self-pity over the fact that this will never be an occupation. I do not learn anything in physical education. There are no test, quizzes or homework. For those 43 minutes minutes i spend in physical education, i could have been taking drawing and painting and another business class.