Tigerpowerpaws
2ninjacat

You should hold a fart in at work

Started: 4/28/2015 Category: Funny

Tigerpowerpaws

Con

You shouldn't hold a fart in because it huurts ur tomy. Paiinful and egxcrusiating. Paiin. I mean, I ccould nevve in my liffe hole in a farrt at work. Thaty is why i let is go,, nice and loud, and out, and loud. Leaving a gap in my trousers. It only temporarily stinks, I can telL you that much. Work is boring and whhen yur butt is freeezing its cheeks off, what r u going 2 do to Make it Warm// WeL;, you fart. Farting is nice and a sensation of reliefe and relaxatinog. U mean comee on. Who doesn't like all the womem looking at y because u fartted? It si soooooo funnny right? u love doing it. I t makes me feeel great o the inside. It also hurts your tommy. Painfully so much like tryiing to do a larrge poop. I love lettng it og. "Let is GOOO!" So come on world, why don't we start farting anywheree? I mean, itt can math the polutionn am I right> Muh muh hahaha. I agree, you shoould agre so what .r we waiting 4? FART FART FART! It is goof.
2ninjacat

Pro

Holding a fart in is necessary to prevent yourself from looking like an idiot. Usually smelling like rotten eggs, farts are horrendous to human senses especially the smelling one. Who wants to smell grandma's moldy cheese?

http://www.wikihow.com... (or though it seems funny) has a step-to-step way of how to hold a fart in. This sounds hilarious but it actually works and can save yourself from those burst of embarrasment.

Tip number 1: Clench your butt-cheeks. Think of it this way: if there's no space between your butt-cheeks, then how can the fart get out? Though this can be a bit painful and can't be sustained for that long, if you clench your cheeks, you will prevent your fart from escaping. To do this, you really have to tighten your anus and have it stay that way; if you let go, you are more likely to release the fart. If you're lucky, doing this for long enough can help the fart get "sucked up" back in your body — just know that this isn't a permanent solution, and that the fart may return with more force than before.

Tip number 2:
Slowly change positions. Sometimes you may just need to wiggle around a bit to move that fart to a different part of your body. Just don't make any sudden movements or the fart may be more likely to come out. If you're sitting, try standing up. If you're standing, sit down. If you're sitting but can't get up, try shifting from one butt cheek to the other.

Tip number 3: Lean back in a chair. This is another time-tested strategy. If you're sitting down and need to fart, place both hands on the arm rests, put your weight on your toes, and gently lean forward a bit, lifting your bum off the seat. This can sometimes help the urge to fart go away, as pointing your toes and leaning up can also help you clench your anus a bit.

Tip number 4: Lean back in a chair. This is another time-tested strategy. If you're sitting down and need to fart, place both hands on the arm rests, put your weight on your toes, and gently lean forward a bit, lifting your bum off the seat. This can sometimes help the urge to fart go away, as pointing your toes and leaning up can also help you clench your anus a bit.

http://www.webmd.com... has a quiz on what can benefit and what can't for farting.

Have you ever thought that a fart was flammable? In a matter of fact it is! As stated above, the methane and hydrogen in bacteria-produced farts make your gas highly flammable. This is why some people think it's a fun party trick to hold a lighter up to their bums and let one fly; doing so produces a big burst of flame, but is obviously very dangerous. So don't fart in a science lab or near fire.

http://www.oddee.com... Here's proof that you can't escape passing wind, even after you're dead! Up to three hours after the body dies, gasses continue to escape from both ends of the digestive tract, resulting in burping or farting noises. This phenomenon is due to muscles contracting and expanding before rigor mortis sets in

But enough about farts, the matter is that you should be able to hold a fart in anytime whether you won't to or not. Most people excuse themselves to go to the bathrooms to leek gas or the change rooms. It is considered rude to fart in public.

In some cultures, farting isn't regarded as bad manner. Many people hardly pay any attention to it actually.

Overall, if you want to hold ia fart, you should be allowed to. It is good manners and no one can tell. You have all wanted to hold one in in your lifetime, so with correct butt movements no one can realise that you are holding onto your fart. Problem solved!
Posted by kdog519 1 year ago
kdog519
This is sick.