welsh12
Prodigenius

You will lose this debate

Prodigenius

welsh12

Pro

I will let you start this inevitable debate with your argument. With a 1000 word max can you beat me. No so humor me and try.
Prodigenius

Con

For now, I shall assume that 'you' refers to me, the con.
I will not lose this debate because the proposition have already failed to meet their burden of proof and seem to have unfair tried to shift it to the con.
welsh12

Pro

I challenged you to start first and you failed to accept so you just whined about how it was and I quote "unfair".

The definition of unfair is- marked by injustice, partiality, or deception (http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

A synonym of unfair is cheating.

The definition for cheating is to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting (http://www.merriam-webster.com...)
So in this case you saying I am "unfair" or in other words "cheating" then you are saying I not only thwarted you but I outwitted you. So you are already verifying that I am winning if I outwitted. The results of this debate are inevitable even you are admitting defeat.
Prodigenius

Con

You are using a dictionary and manipulating the semantics of the debate to try to win. This is indeed both unfair and cheating no matter how you look at it.

Filthy tactics would usually work but this is a pure "who will lose" debate and unfortunately I will not lose this debate since the voters will never side with such a filthy debating style.
welsh12

Pro

So would you prefer that I assumed what the definitions are. Then not cite my sources. That my Con is known as plagiarism.

I will quote exactly what you said now," Filthy tactics would usually work but this is a pure "who will lose" debate"
So you say that Filthy tactics usually work so my tactics then in your opinion usually work. So again you are saying due to my tactics I will most likely win. Also you said that this is a pure "who will lose" debate and there is no rules about being pure. I would also like to add my tactics are not filthy they are smart if they "usually work" then it is a common tactic so you are saying that most debates are filthy. I would hope that this insults debaters everywhere.
If voters usually side with my tactics what will stop them now.

P.S. plagiarism is illegal
Prodigenius

Con

My opponent chooses to personally attack me as I did to him.

We have both used filthy tactics and neither side should be voted.

This shall result in a draw and I will not lose this debate.
welsh12

Pro

Now you are just being negative toward yourself.

You probably want to me or the voters to feel bad four your self that is low.

And again you are using contradiction to what you said earlier. You say voters will not go to the one who uses "filthy tactics" then why do they "usually win"

To finish off I would like to say that my con has said nothing but a few sentences. He assumes voters will not vote for mine or his tactics. The Con has called this unfair and admitted to me outwitting him. So I will win this debate.
Prodigenius

Con

My opponent has dragged me down with them. We both shall draw or I shall win it is inevitable because this is how voters are.

Don't let the Pro brainwash you!
Posted by welsh12 3 years ago
welsh12
Ragnar had he read the entire debate he would have seen why I saidn plagiarism I never accused my opponent
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
welsh12ProdigeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro cried wolf... "plagiarism" without backing it up, when I saw no obvious copy/pasted text, merely not using sources (which is not a crime, but costs him the potential for 2 points). Also con was right about who has BoP. UPDATE: Conduct set to tie, pro just poorly organized one of his points (it hurts spelling and grammar, but not enough for a point lose)
Vote Placed by Masterdebatr91 3 years ago
Masterdebatr91
welsh12ProdigeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: g
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
welsh12ProdigeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ditto
Vote Placed by drhead 3 years ago
drhead
welsh12ProdigeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Since voting for either side would be voting for the correct side, it follows that I should distribute points as evenly as possible. This is also a logically sound conclusion, as neither side loses, thus neither side is right, which would denote a tie, which is what would be happening.