DoubleTraverse
MelMuntean

You would not be completely prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse.

DoubleTraverse

Pro

The fact that no human being can arguably predict what the outcome of the Zombie Apocalypse will dictate the certainty that you will not only be under-prepared physically, but mentally as well.

I will not have to refer to Google to miss-prove any of you ideologies as far as this topic goes.
MelMuntean

Con

Come on! Get Real! A zombie apocalypse will NEVER happen. Never in a million years. There is no such thing as "rising from the dead" and turning humans into zombies. Nope. No such thing. No need to get prepared-it's never gonna happen.
DoubleTraverse

Pro

Well, thank you for providing me with facts that would automatically make your arguments support my own. I am no doubt aware of the unlikeliness of a zombie apocalypse, however I do appreciate the interesting conclusions that people with imaginations could come to.

Just a piece of information, there is in fact a such thing as a Zombie, however it is due to the animation of trapped cells in the body. They don't eat your face, they just dance around for a bit then cease.

Now, if you would please amuse me as to pretend you actually had some sort of plan. Otherwise, you should have just left this one alone :3
MelMuntean

Con

MelMuntean forfeited this round.
DoubleTraverse

Pro

DoubleTraverse forfeited this round.
MelMuntean

Con

MelMuntean forfeited this round.
DoubleTraverse

Pro

DoubleTraverse forfeited this round.
MelMuntean

Con

MelMuntean forfeited this round.
DoubleTraverse

Pro

DoubleTraverse forfeited this round.
MelMuntean

Con

MelMuntean forfeited this round.
Posted by Taytay24 3 years ago
Taytay24
I agree we would not be ready for a apocalypse. Everyone always says if this was to ever go on, people would shoot the zombies. But I believe that the first instinct that will happen would be to panic. Because, its something that we had never encountered before. So, everyone would panic of what to do and how to get their families into a safe environment.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Who could be prepare...! AAAAAAGH!