Daltonharris101
alexanderyw

YouTube VS. Netflix?

Started: 9/30/2015 Category: Technology

Daltonharris101

Pro

So...which is better Debate.org? YouTube or Netflix? They both have their pros and cons...take a look at this Pro YouTube video...thanks guys. :) https://www.youtube.com...
alexanderyw

Con

Although I personally use youtube more, I will try show the good parts about Netflix
Reasons why Netflix is better
1. Netflix can be streamed by any device. It can be streamed on all ios and mobile devices and can be streamed on your average TV.
2. Also, while youtube is filled with videos, it has it's flaws. Let's say you want to watch a show. You find it but you can't find
a video running in HD and end up watching a blurred video and not at all enjoying the show as you originally intended. On netflix, this problem is dealt with.
3. Many shows can only be watched by paying for on youtube, although you need a monthly subscription on netflix, it is a lot more worth it to watch as many episode of a show rather than paying episode by episode.
4. Ad!!!!! Everyone hates ads. Your in the middle of a video. "Hello Youtube, I am Pewdi....""Geico, 15% saves you..." You get my point, it annoys the crap out of you.
5. Youtube is mainly for watching people do stuff, not for watching movies or tv shows (unless its like a really really old tv show or movie). Netflix is the main source for these types of entertainment.
Anyways, this is why netflix is better in many ways.
Daltonharris101

Pro

Daltonharris101 forfeited this round.
alexanderyw

Con

alexanderyw forfeited this round.
Daltonharris101

Pro

Daltonharris101 forfeited this round.
alexanderyw

Con

I haven't check for a while, so I guess it auto forfeit my second round, oh well...
Netflix is better for TV shows and movies while youtube is better for user made content as well as sports events. They each represent seperate things but if a show/user made video is extremely popular, it may end up on youtube. Ex. Red vs Blue. Also netflix has a huge variety of shows and movies with new ones coming out every month. Although thousands of videos are out a day on youtube, how many are actually there for your liking, probably not too much.
Posted by aethers66 1 year ago
aethers66
I like both i both think they are amazing.
Posted by aethers66 1 year ago
aethers66
Posted by aethers66 1 year ago
aethers66
Posted by aethers66 1 year ago
aethers66
Posted by Daltonharris101 1 year ago
Daltonharris101
I tend to use YouTube more because all the different things you can watch. As you noticed in the video I provided this YouTuber states that and I quote "There is literally anything for anyone" There are many different topics to choose from. YouTube in my opinion is more enjoyable to watch because you can first be watching a video about gaming then transition to prank videos. What do you think?
Posted by Phenenas 1 year ago
Phenenas
So...what position are you? Youtube or Netflix?