MicheIIe
Undeniable.Beats

YouTube is better than Netflix.

MicheIIe has forfeited round #2.

MicheIIe

Pro

Although I love them both, YouTube is better than Netflix.

YouTube is free, so everyone who has Internet can go on it. Netflix has lots of movies and shows, but if you find the right video on YouTube you can also watch movies and shows.

YouTube is also good for educational purposes. They show short, easy clips and it helps millions of students on the daily.

In addition, YouTube allows you to watch AND create videos.... and if you become population enough, YouTube will even pay you to post more videos.
Undeniable.Beats

Con

It's a tough decision, but I would choose Netflix better than YouTube.

Let's be real, both YouTube and Netflix involve payment. YouTube has the payment for YouTube Red, while Netflix is entirely needed to be paid for. The shows on Netflix are incredible. It involves tons of incredible genres, like Teen Classics, LGBT movies, and Kids shows. You can also find some of these shows on YouTube, but yet, they cost money as well. You can pay for at least 1 episode each payment, while Netflix pays for all until next monthly payment.

YouTube may have YouTube Red shows, which you need a membership for, Netflix only needs an entire membership and you can watch its Netflix Originals, like "Fuller House" and "Stranger Things." Who doesn't love these shows? I know I do, and so do others.

Netflix has amazing shows and movies with interesting stories to tell, whereas YouTube has people either telling their own story or making a comedy out of life, like "nigahiga" and "Smosh." It may be funny, but Netflix stories are addicting.

Vote Con for all the Netflix you need for a lifetime!
Posted by Soulman4764 7 months ago
Soulman4764
I have to agree that You Tube is better, as it has many features which can be used to a persons advantage, plus you can get Live TV viewings (which I do not accept due to TV License Rules.) and it is completely free unless you decide to purchase the product yourself. Plus it is a great place for doing research.
Posted by Nd2400 7 months ago
Nd2400
Totally agree. YouTube is way better......