kawynk
SuperSith89

Your Parents are Secretly Oranges

kawynk has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

kawynk

Pro

My parents are oranges because they are. and they look like Donald Trump who is an orange and smells like feet. their room looks like the inside of an orange, and I hate it with a passion. Parents, why must you be oranges? Is your plan to kill me?
SuperSith89

Con

Are your parents oranges? No, no they are not. They are kumquats through and through. It is obvious. Well, maybe easily mistaken because they look pretty similar. Take a close look though and see. They are not oranges. The texture is off. Do they smell like oranges? Of course not. They smell like kumquats. You are right though, orange or not, they want to kill you.
kawynk

Pro

I think YOU are mistaken, sir/lady. I have parents that are definitely oranges, and they are definitely trying to kill me. You were slightly right about one thing, and that is that my sister is actually a kumquat. But she's adopted. Let me tell you a little bit about my family.
We live in a dome, or what you might call, as a human, a bowl. My uncle Dave is a dill pickle, I love Aunt Mindy the mango. She tells the funniest jokes, and my cousin Kyle is a very ripe kiwi. And not in a good way if you know what I mean. But I swear that my parents are oranges, and I know this because I am one too! I just can't be! They say there is no more room in the dome for me to stay, and I think they are going to squash me like they did to old Georgia Grapes. Oranges are some of the worst fruit personalities. They're sour to the bone, and my mom is so big, that when she gets mad, well you don't want her to get mad. I know that they are oranges, I just do.
SuperSith89

Con

Are you sure they aren't tomatoes? Your uncle is pickle so how can he be related to an orange? Tomatoes are basically fruits anyways, so your parents may be tomatoes.

Do they seem mad all the time/red?

Have you felt salty at times?

Are you secretly a pear? Are you?
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
Our parents are humans. How else would they give birth to you? They could only give birth to oranges and they eventually die then you are an orange and you give birth to oranges. Now imagine if everybody's parents were the same. Then everyone will be an orange and then there are people who sell oranges and eat them. This is cannibalism and a new thing known as orange trafficking will come on. But do you ever think about it? No. Our parents in ain't oranges.