bobbybobrobbyrob
lucas13243546

Your a big fat meany butt head who isn't even good at minecraft you noob

lucas13243546
Started: 2/27/2017 Category: Fashion

bobbybobrobbyrob

Pro

Fight me in minecraft i dare you you will fall to my mighty diamond sword and my pet creeper i keep in a cage.
lucas13243546

Con

I bet you haven't even gotten Elytra legit, you are so bad, I bet you haven't gotten to the outer realms of the infinite Minecraft world. you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn"t want war. but i didn"t start it. I bet you havent defeated the ender dragon along with 3 whithers at the same time, you noob. don't challenge me again, I will destroy you.
bobbybobrobbyrob

Pro

Yeah well i will tell my mom on you. Then you will be grounded and i will destroy your DS and you will cry then, then i will put egg shells in your OJ and then OJ will hurt you boom and don't even try i will end you you mcdonalds meany.
lucas13243546

Con

Well, your mother is dead. You out of all people should know that, Bobby. Also, you can't destroy my New 3DS XL with Amiibo support. I've thrown it on the ground multiple times. Those things are invincible! And, I eat raw eggs and shells in my OJ everyone morning, and it doesn't hurt. If you even try to come near me, I will claim war on your Minecraft clan, and I am part of the FaZe clan, so I will 360 noscope the heck out of you, you hecking meanie. Also, you are probably the fat 10 yearold that eats McDonalds every day, so don't even try me. My dad works for Mojang, so I can get you banned.
bobbybobrobbyrob

Pro

Yeah well i can hack and i will so dot tempt me i will make you weep with envy. I will make you drink the blood of your fAze plane friends so suck on a cows fur. Your a knuckle head mcspaze matron. You probably don't even like the wonder pets you firkin nerd. Go to heck you heckler. Ok my mom is a clown she will scare you and my dad is superman he will end your puny life in the slowest most painful way possible.
lucas13243546

Con

if a turd and a fart had a kid you'd be it. go fart in a hole you rum-guzzling pirate. my mom is wonder woman and she will make you spill all your secrets to the whole world. suck on that you spazomaniac. I'm a high functioning sociopath you turd. go poop in a cherry pie.
Posted by CameronOler 1 year ago
CameronOler
Oh dang!! Look at dis dude!!! OOOHHH wait till da next one!!! OOH LOOK AT DA TOP OF HIS HEAD LOLOL
Vote Placed by paintballvet18 1 year ago
paintballvet18
bobbybobrobbyroblucas13243546Tied
Reasons for voting decision: No RFD needed?