blond_guy
cheekyhobo

Your abortion/late term abortion stance does not hold water.

blond_guy

Pro

You are against abortion, but for late term abortion. I will argue that that makes no sense if you choose to take this debate.
cheekyhobo

Con

The answer is simple, and to best understand you must read the whole story. Then you shall see my understanding of the world and how I justify it. (If you don't want to read the whole thing, type in "Control F", then type "Mother Earth" and read around that and to the very end of the section.)

It was long ago, back in the land of Bearclaws, (mmm... donut) and people began developing different aspects of the mind. People began having different views and ideas. We were all once human, but then there was a split between Cheekyhobos and regular human beings. After this great chasm was formed, we of the Cheeks clan went to dwell in the caves beneath the great sea. We lived a peaceful and happy life, but then on one fateful day, you human cretins found out we had a treasure, a treasure that only we could produce. You wanted it and we offered to share! Why not? No harm in sharing right? But that wasn't enough. You wanted it ALL. So you SCUBA dove down to our depths, invaded and slaughtered our people. Under a rock you found it, and I saw you find it. It was a piece of paper that had the word "Love" written on it. At the sight of this you humans became disgruntled, you yelled and quarreled amongst yourselves and came to the conclusion that there had to be more in our humble cave. Do deeper you went, when one of your kind came across the ring I had dropped. He picked it up and was intrigued with it. I was upset because it was made from pure squirrel diamond. But I quickly forgot, it was trivial. But they began fighting over the ring. The leader finally snatched it and put it on while declaring he was "king" of the Cheekys because he had conquered. At that I became enraged. I grabbed my spear and did some Cheeky-fu. I slew every one of them. After I found my ring, covered in their blood. From that day forth I loved that ring. It had the strength and power of my enemies.

After a considerable amount of time went by, I became lonely, and the only thing I had to talk to was the ring. We became the best of friends and I named it Wilson. We had the greatest of things to talk about. We would talk about cats, mice, cheese, paper, water, girls, and monkeys. One day we were talking about people, and I remembered how much I loathed them. After nearly 6,798 years of isolation, I crept from my cave and found people. One was on a carved log with some sort of stick, that had little rings on it and a sea shell for a handle that cranked. I crept up onto the piece of wood and asked the man, "Who are you?" He looked at me funny. I asked again and he just stared. I couldn't figure out why until he opened his mouth. This man didn't speak Cheekery, but rather "English". He offered me food aplenty and shelter. I was obliged because I had never slept in anything so comfortable. His wife was always nice to me and one night we went to bed together. The next day she ran from my room and crawled into her own. I had had no recollection of the night before and she had lied to her husband and told me to lie as well. She told me that we had never been together and that her husband would be upset if he found out we had been together. So I stayed quiet for nearly 6 days. I couldn't stand lying, especially to a friend.

When he found out he screamed "You wretched creature! From the bountiful earth you were conceived, and you were pure like all other things! But now late in your life and late in Mother Earth's pregnancy with you, you have become a vile creature!" I didn't know what he meant until years later. When he talked about pregnancy, he was referring to the fact that we are born and bred on earth to be shipped to heaven to live the rest of eternity. When we get their, we are babies. Here on earth, we are mere fetuses.

So I do not believe in early term abortion because that is when we are pure, but for the bad eggs out there, late term abortion is a good thing to preserve the healthy eggs.

If anyone is interested in the rest of my history, start a debate asking for the history of Cheekys and I shall answer all questions you have about my past and history of the Cheeky society.
blond_guy

Pro

Wow! Just reading that was worth starting the debate. That, however, doesn't cancel the fact that you shall lose this debate unless you give me some better reasons.

According to you, after 6 months of pregnancy, all mothers should have an abortion. How do you expect us to reproduce?
cheekyhobo

Con

My argument is flawless. I am stating that the abortion is done via mother earth, that she aborts her evil babies to hell late term, but that in the early parts of life, a human can be deemed neith good nor evil. Therefore it is only in the late term of her pregnancy can she decide to allow the baby to live an eternity in heaven, or forever die in the pits of hell. It is in my remarks that I advocate that there is a heaven and that there is a hell.

Thanks,
Cheeks
blond_guy

Pro

There is a flaw in your argument. There are millions of evil people in the world right now and Mother Earth doesn't in fact abort all the evil ones as you say.
cheekyhobo

Con

You are wrong my friend. Mother Earth does abort people. What I am saying is that Mother Earth aborts her children, they go to hell. When they go to Heaven, then they live and are not aborted. I am embracing the idea that there is a heaven and a hell and that Earth is just the womb that determines our futures.

I thank you much and I consider you a friend. Enjoy yourself and maybe too, you will know the truth about cheekys.

- Cheeks
Posted by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
Wow cheek, it's almost like you wish you were aborted late term, along with the whole world.

Acording to you every one is evil after 6 months in the womb, and deserves to die???

That is just to much.
Posted by actualconservative 8 years ago
actualconservative
Trying to confuse your opponent with silly jargon is not a competent debate. Pro gets my vote.
Posted by verbivore 8 years ago
verbivore
LOL!!! This debate was highly entertaining!
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 8 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
"
For future debaters, I think it is best not to challenge someone on so-called inconsistencies in their beliefs, there's always a way to explain around it."

No, there rarely is, unless you're as insane as cheeky here or it isn't really inconsistent.

Always challenge on inconsistencies, as long as you're competent at it :D.
Posted by zarul 8 years ago
zarul
Win for the con!

Hilarious story that isn't truly challenged by the pro, so you have my vote.

For future debaters, I think it is best not to challenge someone on so-called inconsistencies in their beliefs, there's always a way to explain around it.
Posted by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
Con won this debate. His opponent didn't follow the argument all the way through.

Though Cheekyhobo's argument was not sound, his argument was valid.

Pro should have argued that arguments are intangible and thus, cannot hold water.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 8 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
I loled.

Cheekyhobo, you are insane, but your logic is at least internally consistent, and "how are we going to reproduce" is not a valid objection. Reproduction is not ipso facto moral
Vote Placed by Xera 8 years ago
Xera
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by josh_42 8 years ago
josh_42
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by actualconservative 8 years ago
actualconservative
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by out_n_proud_HINDU 8 years ago
out_n_proud_HINDU
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by verbivore 8 years ago
verbivore
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by claypigeon 8 years ago
claypigeon
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Satanclaus 8 years ago
Satanclaus
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by MitsyPoodle 8 years ago
MitsyPoodle
blond_guycheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by dixielover 8 years ago
dixielover
blond_guycheekyhoboTied