yoavthegamer
hello24942

Your choice on the topic 2

yoavthegamer

Pro

We can debate on anything you want. Politics, memes, funny arguments, whatever.
If we are doing something with politics then I am a far left liberal.
I just need voting privileges.
Thank you in advance.
hello24942

Con

Please check out my debate on homeschooling. I need rights too.
I want to debate on whether schools should have uniforms.
I do not think schools should have uniforms. Students need to be able to express themselves through their looks and uniforms do not allow that.
yoavthegamer

Pro

I checked your previous debate and I actually agree with you. I go to public school but the education in the U.S isn't the best. Public school causes stress and anxiety which can lead to bad grades. The only flaw with homeschool is that it's not good for public speaking or realistic situations for the future. But, besides that, I agree that homeschool is the best option for children in the U.S.

For the uniforms argument, I completely agree and the arguments to wear a uniform are terrible and full of flaws.

Please choose a different topic if possible. I can just end the debate right here if you want but please choose the next topic.
hello24942

Con

Do you think women are considered equal to men?
I think they do because of the Pink Tax. If you do not know what the Pink Tax is I recommend researching it. Basically women and girls have to pay extra for items such as sanitary napkins, shaving products, toys (FRIENDS Legos cost more and there are less versions of them), and sometimes day to day services such as dry cleaning.
yoavthegamer

Pro

I believe that in the universe where humans are meaningless in the grand scheme of things, all people are equally meaningless. I know that sounds dark but it's true. So, yes, I believe that all humans are equal. Obviously, men and women have different physical and genetic features but we are the same mentally. I looked at Pink Tax and I personally think that it's not a good idea. Products for women take more resources to make so they are more expensive. I don't think companies are sexist in a way where they make women pay more intentionally. I also don't think women are payed less then men intentionally because some women still are used to the stearotype of a housewife. Which there is nothing wrong with that but it's true. They average the income for men and women, and they compare the results. It just so happens that men get paid more then women. Honestly, I don't care what men or women do with money. As long as it doesn't effect me in the grand-scheme of things.
hello24942

Con

I'm not quite sure what else to debate about.
Do you think homework should be banned?
Homework should be banned because it leads students to more stress and takes away social time with family and friends. Most students will stay up late to complete assignments on time therefore less sleep which can lead to a less healthy immune system and problems with concentration.
yoavthegamer

Pro

I agree with you. In Finland and Estonia, they don't get homework and they have the highest standardized test scores. Even if we were to debate about this, this is our last round. Thank you for participating. You really helped me a lot.
hello24942

Con

I enjoyed this 'debate' and hope that in the future we can do it again.
Posted by hello24942 1 year ago
hello24942
Prankster05 While I can understand why you are frusturated sometimes devices can aid us in doing our homework. I agree with you on the point we need to turn them off more often and spend more time with family and friends. Thanks for your feedback.
Posted by yoavthegamer 1 year ago
yoavthegamer
This wasn't really a debate, just vote on the one who had better conduct and reasoning. There is no winner in this debate
Posted by yoavthegamer 1 year ago
yoavthegamer
Prankster05 Finland doesn't get any homework and gets the highest standardized test scores in Europe. It causes more stress in students which can cause getting lower grades. We already have 7 hours of school, do you honestly think that isn't enough? It also blocks you from enjoying experiences outside of academics like video games, playing sports, going outside, etc... Turning off electronic devices is a dumb argument. It helps students actually do homework and it they make you finish faster. I'm not saying that homework should be banned, I personally believe homework should be optional and not required to pass.
Posted by prankster05 1 year ago
prankster05
you people are talking about banning homework because it takes social time with your family or it causes harm to your concentration and also destroys your sleep. seriously? these are your arguments? then why dont you stop using mobile phones and electronic gadgets, i believe that will help you in overcoming your persnickety problems. and just tell one good reason why homework should be banned? just because it helps you practice what you study ? is that the reason? or you are too lazy or too weak to do that thing.
Posted by hello24942 1 year ago
hello24942
I messed up my argument sorry. It should say I do not think they are because of the Pink Tax. Please excuse my bad grammar.