IAlwaysWinDebates
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Your choice.

IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Rounds:

1) Acceptance say what you'd like to debate Please try to make it something of which we have different view points on. (No arguments)
2) First arguments
3) Rebuttals
4)Rebuttal/ Second argument
5)Rebuttal/ closing statement.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Con

I accept and will debate you on the terms that the Playstation 1 is better than the Nintendo 64. I will be taking the side of the Playstation 1 while my opponent will be taking the side of the Nintendo 64.

As a clarification this is not a debate that we are comparing the company Sony to the company Nintendo. We are simply comparing the two consoles that were the top sellers and our personal favorites so I expect us not to bring up prior or newer generation games/consoles in this debate unless there is good enough evidence of why the topic is brung up. I hope to have an enjoyable debate with you my friend.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

IAlwaysWinDebates forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Con

Because if this issue with this debate I will give my opponent one more chance to post his debate so we have the same amount of rounds to state our claims for a fair vote.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I do not have time to respond to this. Sorry once again we'll need to start another debate, though I am for the 64 being a better console than the PS1, here is just a couple of quick reasons why.

1) More memorable games. Sure they were not a high geographic as the PS1, but they were allot funner, sure this is a opinionated statement but that is what debates are. I have 1 min left so I need to post this now.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Con

OK, well start a new debate.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Sounds good.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Con

IAlwaysLoseDebates forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

IAlwaysWinDebates forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Con

Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 3 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Sorry for the forfeit this morning it said I had 6 hours to do it, but when I got to my CPU again it said I had no time left, I am not sure why it did this but, a lass it did.