Max.Wallace
lol101

Your debates have been "disappeared".

Max.Wallace

Pro

If it has happened to you, please accept. It has happened to me too.
lol101

Con

You have the BoP.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I know the truth,, you suppose to create it, in your own image. I will not submit to your ambitions. That is the truth. You cannot prove I am wrong. That is the truth. You will not prove I am wrong, as you are the establishment. That is the truth.

.
lol101

Con

You still have the BoP
Max.Wallace

Pro

No I do not. I made a statement, and a qualifying statement for acceptance. You have done nothing but whine about the status quo. That is the truth. Please actually make an argument, unless you are completely stupid, or continue on your point if you are. It matters not one bit to me.
lol101

Con

Your rule was completely unfair. Why should I automatically concede just so you can win a debate? There is no good reason for me to do so. If you're going to set up a trap debate, you get blamed for doing so and you get the shaft.

I never whined, just explained that you had the BoP. Also, you should have explained this in the 2nd round. The 3rd round doesn't define the debate. You only said to "accept", but I had no idea what you meant my "accept", so the voters may disregard your claim. I don't have to make an argument because a) You have the BoP b) You haven't made an argument. I only need to negate the resolution.

And for you to unleash ad hominem attacks on me by calling me stupid is shameful. I would think that my opponent would know better than to resort to that. You are the one who must make an argument here. If it doesn't matter to you, then you may as well have ran into a loss.
Max.Wallace

Pro

It was a truth debate. Don't blame me for your poor sense of opportunism. I honestly wish someone with a real argument, which would of course be a lie, had the fortitude to step forward so I could crush them under my heel, or at least I would lose fighting for the truth. And you?
lol101

Con

You haven't made an argument proving that this has happened to me, and as I said, your rule is completely unfair. You have the BoP, and there's no getting around it.
Max.Wallace

Pro

prove it has happened to you, and you will win. otherwise you are just another lying excuse for humanity, as most of the winners are.
lol101

Con

I will not prove that this "has happened" to me just so you can win.

Your BoP has been unfulfilled.

Vote Con.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
I appreciate your vote whiteflame. Darn, I suck at debating.
Posted by provideoman123 2 years ago
provideoman123
Mr. Wallace,

Your position is a sharp reminder of my own. My debates have been attacked and flamed by users who know nothing who try to undermine my credibility and tarnish my name. Mr. Wallace, I feel your displeasure in having debates sabotaged. You are truly an intelligent man. That is why I must offer you my support. You have the full support of my troops if you choose to use them.

Yours truly,
provideoman123
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
Max.Wallacelol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Burden of proof was on both sides to prove that their debates have or have not disappeared, and neither side fulfilled their burden of proof, so no one wins ;)
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
Max.Wallacelol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It's just... generally unclear what's going on here. Pro seemed to place the BoP on Con, and Con placed it on Pro. Neither seems particularly more relevant, and it's unclear what, if any, proof could actually be furnished to meet either of those views. There's no basis for me to vote here.