Osiris123
Valkyrie

Your god(s) existence.

Valkyrie

Osiris123

Con

Brand new user; JUST made my account and want to start it off with something fun. I apologize if this debate happens a lot and is just a repost?

I believe that no religion can be rationally, and logically, accepted as proven true. Who ever wishes, please feel free to defend their entity's existence.

[Please no Atheists/Agnostics, we'd have nothing to debate]
Valkyrie

Pro

I believe that even if you simply look back objectively it is true that the idea of Proving a certain idea of a god such as Allah or Yahweh is not actually viable the more we push farther and farther in to science trying to understand the universe we prove that the idea of a god whether loving or hateful is very likely to exist. The law of spontaneous creation proves that something living cannot come from a non biological source. Meaning while matter could have created itself live could not have. Also the existence of a thing called dark matter proves that there is something that exists beyond our realm of comprehension. If you take what you perceive is nothing new science prove that something is actually there. This means that there is an unforeseeable and previously undetectable force does actually not only exist but control the sequences of events in the universe and therefore changing everything possible. While you may not say that this is god this means that there is actually a force beyond our control that we can not change that does affect us and defines every object of life. And to me this supports the existence of not necessarily mine but a god in some form. Also if your looking for debates I have one on my account that is still open
Osiris123

Con

Osiris123 forfeited this round.
Valkyrie

Pro

So if he forfeit doesn't that mean i win
Osiris123

Con

Osiris123 forfeited this round.
Valkyrie

Pro

Valkyrie forfeited this round.
Osiris123

Con

Osiris123 forfeited this round.
Valkyrie

Pro

So do I win if he forfeits
Osiris123

Con

Osiris123 forfeited this round.
Valkyrie

Pro

Not exactly a good try
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
Osiris123ValkyrieTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff